gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
We've bashed (rightly so) Thakur for being what he is...a horrible excuse for a father. I don't care that he is traditional--he should have the instincts and emotions of a father.

Now comes someone who deserves a bunch of crap too--THE MOTHER OF THE YEAR Chandra Prabha or briefly known as CP.

This woman IS NOT A MOTHER. She may have squeezed a few kids out...but that's it. She follows her husband and is completely subordinate to him.

Mothers have an instinct usually for their kids and their emotions, especially daughters. Mothers know what it was like to be daughters one time. How CP cannot SEE and NOTICE Abha's sadness and her hesitation to marry is shocking. The girl practically had waterfalls coming out of her eyes today and she was staring at Karan as if there was noone else in the room. Duh???

I think the truth of the matter is that CP knows exactly with Abha is feeling. She saw it the time Karan was drunk and saw how they felt about each other. However, CP believes that that behavior is not appropriate of Thakur's daughter and that she will marry someone grand and worthy "like her father". 😆

I'm really, really amazed that neither parent has a parental instinct or love for their children. It's weird. Children are not possessions that should reflect how great you are, or what you want all the time. It just cannot be.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
You're right but it has not understood the reactions of Abha, I said it also gives twists in Abha in the past you have not but speak the truth to your father why you did not? Lata known and supported in some way, but must remember CP had said in Abha (with that boy you ought to have more than friendship) old I feel they do not know what is the Love it lol does not control his heart, and PC support her husband after all she is one who has supported the idea