Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli

Thakur will eat his words

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pragalbha

IF-Dazzler

pragalbha

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
I am sure there will be a day in the future when Thakur will eat his words. Those were some very harsh words he used today. Angry

He is one pompous and egoistic person. Can't wait for the track when he will come begging to Karan to forgive him!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SexyLo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thakur will eat his words" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SexyLo

IF-Rockerz

SexyLo

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
I doubt it sorry I do not know why but I think not even see him ask for forgiveness even in his worst nightmare, he did not apologize to Lata by what he is wasting his life but he goes to Karan do it lol, Yes today I wanted to hit (visceral reaction lol)

gp00

IF-Dazzler

gp00

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 5:37pm | IP Logged
At least he's only eating words and not more unhealthy food -- that would only exacerbate his "chest pains". Silly

This man is a donkey and is as smart and stubborn as one. He's not going to apologize. He --the great and big Thakur sahib--doesn't apologize to anyone, NOT even God.

Karan has already forgiven him and will continue to do so, as he is Abha's father. More and more, Karan seems to have taken on this beautiful personality and strength.

I want to see Thakur punished by life for his arrogance and hatred. This will be so amusing to watch....hopefully, he'll get a heart transplant first.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top