Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish_punk thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

god Omi is getting on my nerves. Ugh. What does he get doing this? Leher? no way.

arshiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
uma thanks for the post :-)
sanju and natz  i like that viki page๐Ÿคฃ
jyoti Omi is a grt actor ..no doubt๐Ÿ‘..but somewhere I feel because of this Omi character's entry..the real essense of the show which was more about a clash between two communities is now lost..
agree
.I can see how Leher's family now will desperately try to find a groom for her when Omi will keep the proposal of marriage and this Kul will force Brij to accept the proposal after all the badnaami that happened..me too feel kahin aesa na hojaye
then Abeer and Leher might either elope๐Ÿ˜› or in colors style we might see Leher-Omi marriage and lovers separating forever๐Ÿ˜†
i want abeer leher eloping๐Ÿ˜† i like omi but not with leher๐Ÿ˜†
and kya ypnhk may be end soonkya hum sacchi me zinxed hain?
surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

a fultoo reality show

an amazing adda, thanks a ton dear

so volatile episodes with lots of ups and downs is in store

the trio chemistry of gaurav, yami and omi are fantastic

regularinfo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok guys, I didnt have much sleep and early morning I had anxiety attack- Why? Becoz another horror brainwave hit me - Leher may think Abeer was the one who put cams up, not realistic, I know, as she's scared of Omi and knows Abeer will be in trouble too and all that....But Omi is not showing his true colors anywhere, neither in front of Abeer nor Kul nor Mohalla ...Abeer will surely guess it was Omi but Omi being the cunning fox that he is, he can manipulate any situation so he may put seeds of doubt of confusion in Leher's mind?๐Ÿ˜ฒ Leher is aware of Omi's creepiness but just what if, what if that happens, as it is Abeer full-on lied to Leher, now Leher being heart-broken, humiliated, slapped, scolded, badnaamed,loosing parent's trust - will be susceptible to manipulations So If she blames Abeer(rightly so!) then Abeer is all alone, no one will trust me or believe him and he will have to do something major...I have no energy left to think further๐Ÿ˜ญ

So even tho' that situation is unlikely, what with destructives doing all the unlikeliest things that I could think of, this too may happen๐Ÿ˜ญ s$$l$ kam@@na ๐Ÿคฌ Omi ๐ŸคฌCVs ๐Ÿคฌ

So Leher will only have Bechari Bittan par Bechari bittan kya kare, karne wala tho kuch bhi na kar payega๐Ÿ˜ก Her only support is Bechari Bittan and no one else, And Abeer mia ki tho band tho bajega hi, Remember TN keeps saying he'll kick his son out...well, time has come for That to happen! He'll Kick his son, THEN Kick HIM OUT TOO! His ears will ring with Daadi's choice words, TN's huffs & puffs, now I feel Sudha might surprise us here, how, god knows how & why, you guys think about it๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by regularinfo - 14 years ago
QUIRKY333 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@neel..i think (and hope) that they will not mess the show up to that extent..they already are running dry of trps...so these troubles are merely to create situtaions which will make the show interesting

and yeh to hona hi tha..whatever way the affair is being revealed...reactions would have been the same....so i think we should stock up our health drinks ๐Ÿ˜† and bear with the interim slaps and insults ๐Ÿ˜†

and sudha honestly will take time to maro kalti to the bajpai honchos ๐Ÿ˜†...she is someone who wants to steer clear of troubles...so initially she will be disappointed and angry at abeer too..but later i think she will stand up and support them..i mean someone has to right? akeli chutki ki support se thodi na kuch hoga ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by sanjukta.. - 14 years ago
regularinfo thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjukta..

@neel..i think (and hope) that they will not mess the show up to that extent..they already are running dry of trps...so these troubles are merely to create situtaions which will make the show interesting

and yeh to hona hi tha..whatever way the affair is being revealed...reactions would have been the same....so i think we should stock up our health drinks ๐Ÿ˜† and bear with the interim slaps and insults ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah, sanjukta, I'll take a pain-reliever medicine today, I'm sure I'll need it along with health drinks,Rashmi 's episode was humiliating, this will be even more...
Wouldn't it be great Sudha suddenly becoming Jhansi ki Rani and supporting Abeer atleast on the sly, may be she'll give her zamane ki old puraani Kangan to give to Honewali bahu Leher with her aashirwad?
What if CVs show change in Sudha and she'll support AbHER and Leher suffering for 1 or 2 episodes but coming out stronger and stopping crying(please no more of Leher crying, pleeeze Creative God) ... just imagine Leher and Sudha being support pillars for Abeer's brainy plan against Omi's brawn...๐Ÿ˜
Edited by regularinfo - 14 years ago
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Neel .. calm down!! This is all due to your anxiety attack .. relax .. breathe .. remember those Asanas?! Practise that!!

Firstly .. I do not think its going to that extent of Omi sowing seeds of shak in Leher's mind .. or Leher not trusting Abeer .. or even TN throwing Abeer out of the house. I certainly hope, none of this happens .. coz then, the whole purpose of 'Yeh Pyar Na Hoga Kam' is lost somewhere. To me, its clear that the writers/creatives have brought the story back to square one .. to where it began, the caste issue. There were enough hints in the episode yesterday .. and the whole purpose of the families knowing, to begin with.

Secondly .. Leher is not in this alone. She is not the only one who will get slapped, scolded and badnaamed .. Abeer will face it too! And again, we saw instances of that in yesterday's episode .. when this lady spoke up and Dadi tried to shut her mouth! Abeer & Leher .. both will be at the receiving end .. not just Leher.

Like I mentioned in another post .. Leher will be angry at Abeer for lieing to her (rightly so!) .. but after all that happened, I think she will come around and realise that he has gone through the same .. and they both need each other through this. They will fight it out .. together.
QUIRKY333 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@eks...we do need to take nerve coolants for the upcoming episodes ๐Ÿ˜†...but i am upbeat about it.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...it will be fun to watch how the tables turn....abeer wont be fooled forever and leher will not marry omi for god's sake....even if it goes to that extent..something will happen...something always happens in soaps ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

aur waiseybhi i like mess-es ๐Ÿ˜›....they make the stories interesting..provided ofcourse the destructive bhagwans dont make a mess out of it ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Eksie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Me too Sanju .. am quite upbeat about this whole twist. Am curious to know how this will work out for AbHer. Just hoping Omi is chucked out soon. Yup.. even if it comes to that stage where the families are discussing Abeer & Leher's marriage to other people .. something will happen that will push these 2 back together! Twists and turns toh Indian serials ka staple diet hai .. can't live with it .. can't live without it! ๐Ÿ˜† 
regularinfo thumbnail
Eks and Sanjukta,
Yes, now the destructives have already disappointed us every which way, it's time for us to relax and enjoy the suffering! What wlse can the CVs throw at us, we have analysed all the scary things possible and now we are READY! Abeer beta show us your mettle, I have not forgotten Abeer the samajsevak or Abeer the FEARLESS, I want to be cheered by my dear Abeer๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks for reminding Eks, OK I just finished the AbHER PRANAYAMA !๐Ÿ˜† And Yes, I have to remember the show's title it "Yeh PYAR NA HOGA KAM" not Utter-waste-run so Love cant be reduced or they have to change show's naam! Let's hope new writers and Cvs bring it wround to love story with caste issues than Omi's issues...
Abeer ka tho bajega, he deserves it, only sorry for Leher's becoz the extent to which she will suffer is not small, but at the same time, Abeer will suffer FOR LEHER too!