Dill Mill Gaye

Siddhanth Modi-An imperfectly Perfect Man

Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
So some might be wondering what is up with the title?!

Imperfectly Perfect?! 😳 Am i nuts?

Ummm NOPE!

Sid is definitely an imperfectly Perfect Man!

Sid, like any other mortal being, is definitely not devoid of flaws. Every man is flawed....some even say that the Creator is also flawed. But lets leave theology aside and just talk Siddhanth Modi.
This man exemplifies growth- a journey from the irresponsible self-centered guy to a responsible caring Man! From then till now, Sid's slope of growth has always been positive. He has went from being a totally self-centered guy to man who is ready to let go of his happiness, his feelings, his desires for others!

Whatever Sid did in the past few weeks is not for himself. Yeah he faltered in his steps and his assumptions...and the reason him and Riddhima are sinking deeper and deeper in the problem is as much due to his mistakes as it is due to Riddhima's indecisiveness!

Sid is a sort of a man who isn't up and open about his feelings as some might be. He is not an explicitly expressive person. He shuts himself down in his own heart and mind when he is put in  to a cross-road situation.

Remember that it took Riddhima stepping a foot toward him and hugging him to open his heart about the fact that he wanted this relationship to work back in march. After Riddhima assured him that what he meant in her life, then only Sid confessed. But then, he named his feelings as "pasand" because of course they weren't at a position that he could call it "love".

Riddhima needs to take that one step again toward him and Sid will respond. He will spill all his heart and mind out to her IF she lets him in first!

Sid is imperfect because he falters......but his Growth is one thing that makes him perfect despite his imperfections!

P.S. If you have nothing  good to say about Sid then kindly ignore this post. This is solely devoted to appreciate the character of Siddhanth Modi and I Do NOT want any SR-AR or Sid-Armaan comparisons here! If you have to say something about JUST Sid then reply or else don't!

Peace!πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
BEAUTIFUL POST!

And I totally agree!Perfection is overrated and I like characters to be imperfect cuz only then they seem human.Sid has faltered time and again,in his actions and assumptions but never in his intentions-he was always intending the best and that is why he is an amazing human!!

Kuddos hun!Lovely post!
Nymeria thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neha_S

BEAUTIFUL POST!

And I totally agree!Perfection is overrated and I like characters to be imperfect cuz only then they seem human.Sid has faltered time and again,in his actions and assumptions but never in his intentions-he was always intending the best and that is why he is an amazing human!!

Kuddos hun!Lovely post!

thanks Neha!

Sid definitely has made several wrong assumptions and taken wrong decisions but  never for the wrong reasons!
mysterieux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amy...great minds at work buddy....you and me spamming for sid....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....rock on girl....wonderful postπŸ‘πŸΌ
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amy wow... what a wonderful post..

you perfectly described the character of Sid and what he truly is..
im feeling so nostalgic right now...been reading beautiful posts lately
TazzyA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ramy25

Hunny, that was beatifully said, and every bit of it as true as the sun rising every day, yes sid has his flaws, but who doesn't? he awknolegdes those falws and makes ammends, over the past half year the guy has adapted and evolved into such a beautifull man, so devoted to try and remove obstacles out ov rhidz's way, so determined to see her happy, a man who is willing to sacrifice his own love for the sake of the girl he adoers, Sid would be every girls dream guy, yes he's not always open with his feelings, but sometimes all it takes is a little bit of prompting to gain the truth, which is what rhidz needs to do, he is protective, sweet, brooding, sweet, caring, devoted, angelic, macho, but most of all he is a guy who will love rhidz till death and would do anything to see her happy, to that sparkle in her eyes and to see her smile :) xxx always LOVE sid :) xxx

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amyyyyyyyyy...........lovely post........

Totally concur..............
Sid a simply a human being, as he himself once said, but one with a golden heart. And like every human being, he too is not perfect but wat makes him perfect is his ability to accept those mistakes, rectify them and grow as person from them........
ChristLover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely post and I see you are turning pink tooπŸ˜†
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
BEAutiful post sweetheart
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I agree Siddhanth Modi-An imperfectly Perfect Man - i so agree

Sid is just a an awesome man, and a good man with good intentions, yes he has made mistakes but not done on purposely, its always about other ppl and their happiness - a big heart Sid has, a very aching heart as of now full of love for Ridz and pain πŸ₯Ί