Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Guys,

Till today, there has been loads of articles, rumors and apprehensions as to how will Dev turn out to be...Is he already a baddie with some hidden agenda or would he turn negative (or for stephh....have grey shades Wink) later on in the show.....I have been very apprehensive.....and after falling for Dev hard, the apprehension has only increased multifolds.....after all, we dont want him to go out of the character that he has potrayed till now.....

But after todays episode, I am more or less sure that Dev is not in cahoots with the rest of his family....What clues were offered to us to come to this conclusion....

1. Dev sister's comment - Dev Birji ko Geet Ki badi padi rehti hai.......

2. Parjaiji's comments - Kissi aur ko kya, agar Dev ko pata chal jaata to...

So, whatever these ppl are planning, Dev probabaly doesnt have a clue about it.......Probabaly later on he will be forced by his family to turn negative.....This gives me a relief as the romantic scenes between Geet and Dev suddenly look so fulfilling and real to me....Though these scenes have touched me a lot all the time, previously I used to feel a shade or two uneasy bcoz I didnt know what to make out of Dev's negative shade news!! But now, I know that atleast for the tiem being, every feeling is true!!

(Ofcourse, Dev's family in the above dialogues could have meant, that Dev is the master plan behind this whole setup and if he would have known how dev sister was on to spoiling the plan, he wouldnt have liked it, but I keep this thought aside, and with the positive thought that the romantic scenes are true as Dev and Geets feelings for each other, I go ahead and post this topic!!

Love,
DD

Edited by Dancingdoll - 21 April 2010 at 2:54pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsugarchullbulliSofnaloveaboveall.beintehaa.-bhootni--Lana..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dev Birji ko Geet Ki....." in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetsugar

IF-Dazzler

sweetsugar

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
yes the comment tat bhabhi made did make it look as if dev isnt involved in the  plan ....also the care tat dev shows towards geet  ie
.-when brij is being rude to her by holding her hand harshly or scolding at her when she gets lost in the Mela ,
 -when geets father was asked to apologize to devs family ,and dev interferes saying tat there is no need to ...main reasoning being Geet 
-and all those cute moments ....cute eyelocks btw them dont look sugar coated ...it all comes straight  from heart   
all of this just doesnt allow us to want him to b negative 
but i m lil concerened abt the precap ....,where bhabhi , mother ,sister n dev are present and  mother says" we shld give this marriage a second thought" and i also feel tat the family is not from canada ...if atall this turns out to b true and dev is not involved in the plan y would he say tat  he is from canada

Edited by sweetsugar - 21 April 2010 at 3:12pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chullbullibeintehaa.

No_Comments

IF-Sizzlerz

No_Comments

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Agree...
He not look soo negative like the other persons in the family Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chullbulli

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
OR maybe all this is actuly his plan...but maybe he is not with the rest of the family...but u know what when they showed dev and geet starring at eachother the bhabi got angry or maybe 'Jealous'...so maybe the bhabi is his wife...

But something is wrong with his family...looking forward to tomorrows episode

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_SuMmEr_LoVe_-sumaiya-Sofna

Sadie.Saxton

IF-Rockerz

Sadie.Saxton

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
I always thought it was just the women in on the plan, and that Dev is a positive character... he seems to really care about Geet and her family.

sweetsugar

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
yes guys, but after the signature on the blank paper incident, I am not too sure....Things are a little dicey!! Plus this Nayantara had tears in her eyes and was angry when Dev was giving all romantic attention to Geet..............Whatever it is, I really hope, Dev is not negative right now....and he is marrying Geet with good intentions!!

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
i personally feel its all staged by the family...
plus indian drama's tend to do that a lot. Make the person look all inoccent ...

chullbulli

beintehaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

beintehaa.

Posted: 23 April 2010 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
Its hard to miss the love and care he has in his eyes when he looks at Geet
He really seems like he loves her and is completely unaware of his familys secret plans

I just hope this is true

Post Reply New Post

Go to top