Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: mohitkideewani

Curtain riser also has KSG! This is shot long before MoNaya confirmed and when KSG was part of ZND!

yep I know jia !!! KSG has been replaced by Kapil, and Monaya and even the judged were not finalized by that time !! i like the judges this time !! vaibhavi is my jaan !!! i adore her to bits !! 😆 even though i dont like KSG any more i was looking forward to having him the show, would have been fun to see him there !! but as long as my monaya and sush is in the show, this show will rock for me !! 😉
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
good, I'll watch it once you upload .. it hasn't come here yet

Just watched the last sajan scene again ... that and the precap is killing me!!!!! 😍😍😍

But I'm very confused ... is there really going to be a movie???
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I hope there is no MOVIE! This will drag then! 😳 A play would be fine but no MOVIE! I think at the end Gunjan will not go with it! I think that is what is going to happen! 😕
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

good, I'll watch it once you upload .. it hasn't come here yet

Just watched the last sajan scene again ... that and the precap is killing me!!!!! 😍😍😍

But I'm very confused ... is there really going to be a movie???

i think there is going to be one, they showed the play right ? and these days movies are shot in few months !! 😕 if they show Gunjan doing the whole movie, I'm sure after this movie she will tell everyone that this is not her dream and this is not what she wants, or ever wanted, and that all she wants is to spend her life with Sam 😳
..-Jia-.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

i think there is going to be one, they showed the play right ? and these days movies are shot in few months !! 😕 if they show Gunjan doing the whole movie, I'm sure after this movie she will tell everyone that this is not her dream and this is not what she wants, or ever wanted, and that all she wants is to spend her life with Sam 😳

OMG I said that too! That Gunjan may not want to do this at the end! 😲 😳 😆
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
My pictures won't show up! :(
Edited by mohitkideewani - 14 years ago
xaviara thumbnail
guys remember Gunjan's dialogue to Nupur during the paralysis track, that Marruage is that dream which two ppl see together ! Right now its only her dream which Sam has not realized yet, but soon its going to be his dream too, that is when Gunjan will refuse to do any more movies because all she has ever wanted was to spend her life with Sam 😳
..-Jia-.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

guys remember Gunjan's dialogue to Nupur during the paralysis track, that Marruage is that dream which two ppl see together ! Right now its only her dream which Sam has not realized yet, but soon its going to be his dream too, that is when Gunjan will refuse to do any more movies because all she has ever wanted was to spend her life with Sam 😳

At first I was saying Marruage? But typo! 😆 yeah it was only her dream but now it will be his dream and then she will refuse to do any movie!
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Yes, there has to be some major hungama for Sam to want marriage ... if that IS what this track is all about! And at the moment, he isn't ... he's going on about being her boyfriend only ... and he didn't even tell Neil that he is her bf ...

let's see what happens tomorrow ... she will say yes ... then maybe lots of action will start in terms of her being away from college, trying to find time for Sam, Neil trying to get close ... navs, we NEED to mail cv's about not making Neil completely negative ... at most, he should be a nice pale grey 😆😆😆 ... not even dark grey 😉

guys, am off for tonight ... see u all tomorrow! 🤗
We also need to PM Ayesha to come back 😭
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Ok good night Diya! 🤗 Will talk to you tomorrow! Take care! 😳