Chat Clubs

MaGica ET ClaSSica #6 (Invite Only) (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
can someone tell me when was ZND curtain raiser ???? Shocked what date ??

mads ! awwww i know !! i loved GuNur scene after ages too !!! it was so sweet !! and sajan toh i can keep talking about all night !!! Embarrassed Embarrassed EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anwaya..-Jia-..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MaGica ET ClaSSica #6 (Invite Only) (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DiyaS

navs, the scene you uploaded today - is it the whole sajan scene, or just the audition part? am downloading without even watching Wink

mads, I know, Gunur were back tonight ... but I've become extra critical, I still found a flaw Tongue

diya its the whole sajan scene !!! before audition, audition and after audition !!! we got sajan for 17 min in last night epi !! i had to cut the scene into two parts for Youtube !! Embarrassed

DiyaS..-Jia-..

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
OMG shit..jus watched the entite GuNur scene..not even the entire..but one dialogue that struck me right now .. "agar main teri aankhon se yeh sapna dekhu..toh kya burai hain?" Ouch DAMN ..

well, whatever..I feel for nups..because I can understand how it might b for her to not having her dream fulfilled .. but she wants gunjan to become the heroine so that she can live her dream via gunjan? Confused I m dam sure now gunjan is gonna say yes..she can never say no to such a thing !!! DAMN !! this jus ruined them again .. Cry

m in such a turmoil of emotions right now..wonder whats gonna happen when I reach the end of it ..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviaraDiyaS..-Jia-..

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

[QUOTE=mads][QUOTE=anwaya]

same here diya !!! even though i'm in Pakistan, i get the Middle east wala star one too !!! so it will start late here as well !!! Btw do u guys want me to upload the the whole epi's or just edit the Monaya bit and upload them ?? because  aprt from Monaya i will be editing Sush's performances too !! Embarrassed

who's Sush?

I'm happy with the Monaya bits ... whatever everyone wants LOL

xaviara..-Jia-..

DiyaS

IF-Sizzlerz

DiyaS

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

navs, the scene you uploaded today - is it the whole sajan scene, or just the audition part? am downloading without even watching Wink

mads, I know, Gunur were back tonight ... but I've become extra critical, I still found a flaw Tongue

diya its the whole sajan scene !!! before audition, audition and after audition !!! we got sajan for 17 min in last night epi !! i had to cut the scene into two parts for Youtube !! Embarrassed

YIPPPPEEEE!!!!! May Arjun get sponsored again and again for trips to Australia, Africa, Antarctica ... god bless his travels!!!!!!!!!

madsxaviara..-Jia-..

mads

IF-Sizzlerz

mads

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

YIPPPPEEEE!!!!! May Arjun get sponsored again and again for trips to Australia, Africa, Antarctica ... god bless his travels!!!!!!!!!

LMAOOOO !!! diya...wanna get reported ?? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

xaviara..-Jia-..

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mads

OMG shit..jus watched the entite GuNur scene..not even the entire..but one dialogue that struck me right now .. "agar main teri aankhon se yeh sapna dekhu..toh kya burai hain?" Ouch DAMN ..

well, whatever..I feel for nups..because I can understand how it might b for her to not having her dream fulfilled .. but she wants gunjan to become the heroine so that she can live her dream via gunjan? Confused I m dam sure now gunjan is gonna say yes..she can never say no to such a thing !!! DAMN !! this jus ruined them again .. Cry

m in such a turmoil of emotions right now..wonder whats gonna happen when I reach the end of it ..

exactly mads, i loved the scene, but again like my character sketch of nupur said, she might love her sister, but she was makes things about her !! that's why i loved it when she said No and then said I'm no katputli !!! i was so proud of her for saying that !!! Embarrassed

madsDiyaS..-Jia-..

xaviara

IF-Sizzlerz

xaviara

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=mads][QUOTE=anwaya]

same here diya !!! even though i'm in Pakistan, i get the Middle east wala star one too !!! so it will start late here as well !!! Btw do u guys want me to upload the the whole epi's or just edit the Monaya bit and upload them ?? because  aprt from Monaya i will be editing Sush's performances too !! Embarrassed

who's Sush?

I'm happy with the Monaya bits ... whatever everyone wants LOL

sushant !!! am crazy about this guy, he is such a sweetheart !! he used to play the character of preet, in kis desh mein hai mera dil and when everyone used to watch the show for the leads, i use dto watch it for him and his girl in the show !! their love story was so sweet, the essence very much like sajan, but whereas sajan are emotional, their lovestory was very cute and mischevious because preet was very naughty and so was mehar !! LOL

his is a mindn blowing dancer !!! ao want to watch the show for Monaya and Him Embarrassed

madsDiyaS..-Jia-..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top