Pratigya

Arhaan and Avantika = real life love! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

yakkudimag

IF-Dazzler

yakkudimag

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monikamonika

abe pehle pata toh chale kaun kisko date kar raha hai..........
baad me pata chalega ki hum sab arhaan pooj aur avantika ka pair bana rahe hain aur arhaan hottie ko koi aur le kar chali gayi.

aur hum sab banenge ullu

Sahi baat..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhaan and Avantika = real life love! (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

monika.

Goldie

monika.

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

aur kuch naya rumour hai toh bataubo........eeee wala to purana ho gaya......sun kar majja nahi aa raha

yakkudimag

IF-Dazzler

yakkudimag

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monikamonika

aur kuch naya rumour hai toh bataubo........eeee wala to purana ho gaya......sun kar majja nahi aa raha

Ee leo..naya rumour,...Arhaan ne kal do ande dia..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashu

Masakalli

Groupbie

Masakalli

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 4:27pm | IP Logged

woooow  iss forum mein to jalne ki boo aa rahi hai LOL

theek hai hum toh zakhm me marham lagaahne waalon mein se hain, namakh chirakne waale nahin!!

arhaan ek handsome bandah hai aur uski love life mein bahot saari ladkiyaan interested hai!! 

and i did say sorry if its been posted before ufff...theek hai tum lok shamma ke parvane ho...tumhare naseeb mein jalna hai :D

imsocool

imsocool

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged
AGAR AVANTIKA  ABHI FORUM PAR AAE, TOU WOH TOU HAIRAAN HO JAYEGI..

Sweetyzz

Sweetyzz

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveArhaan

Originally posted by Masakalli

Hey guys have you heard about this?  the actress who plays arushi (avantika) and arhaan have been rumoured to be seeing each other Smile 

normally the two main leads end up starting a real life romance but i guess avantika caught arhaan's eye Wink

sorry if this has been posted before.  i read this in Hindustan times today
WHAT THE HELL IS WITH U?!!!  U people repeating same stuff.. first read other topics then start a topic.. i really get pissed off.. And it is not true.
didn't u read the other topic?? Arhaan is dating Pooja Gor!

sweetheart arhaan is not going to ask your opinion who to date or not and by the way it already said in sbs tht they are dating also pooja is way tooo old for arhaan so arhaan don't want a old women to date?????

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweetyzz

Hey guys have you heard about this? the actress who plays arushi (avantika) and arhaan have been rumoured to be seeing each other Smile
</div>
<div>

normally the two main leads end up startinga real life romance but i guess avantika caught arhaan's eye Wink

sorry if this has been posted before. i read this in Hindustan times today

WHAT THE HELL IS WITH U?!!! U people repeating same stuff.. first read other topics then start a topic.. i really get pissed off.. And it is not true.

sweetheart arhaan is not going to ask your opinion who to date or not and by the way it already said in sbs tht they are dating also pooja is way tooo old for arhaan so arhaan don't want a old women to date?????

but Pooja isn't older than Arhaan she's very much younger thn him and I think they look awesome together but ofcourse it's their personal life so let them decide how they want it.The best thing we can do is be happy for them Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashu

Sweetyzz

Sweetyzz

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

Originally posted by Sweetyzz

Hey guys have you heard about this? the actress who plays arushi (avantika) and arhaan have been rumoured to be seeing each other Smile
</div>
<div>

normally the two main leads end up startinga real life romance but i guess avantika caught arhaan's eye Wink

sorry if this has been posted before. i read this in Hindustan times today

WHAT THE HELL IS WITH U?!!! U people repeating same stuff.. first read other topics then start a topic.. i really get pissed off.. And it is not true.

but Pooja isn't older than Arhaan she's very much younger thn him and I think they look awesome together but ofcourse it's their personal life so let them decide how they want it.The best thing we can do is be happy for them Smile

i know it is their life leave them alone it is their choice who to choice init????

Post Reply New Post

Go to top