Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Is Naintara Dev's wife?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sweet_chilly

IF-Rockerz

sweet_chilly

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Hey after watching today's epi i felt that naintara is dev's wife as she looked so angry on seeing dev n geet 2gether n also...she lukd so angry wen she was mentioned that dev seems to care too much abt geet.........wat say?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dancingdoll

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Naintara Dev's wife?" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

IFlover

Goldie

IFlover

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

hmm thats wat i was thinking otherwise why wud she be soo jealous nd also therez no mention of her husband...

sirjee

IF-Sizzlerz

sirjee

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
even i also think da same...otherwise..yy iz she soo much upset....or else i guess dey both have affair.....

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
This topic is opened so many times. Please refrain fro opening new topics!!
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1381338

MrsMaanKhurana

MrsMaanKhurana

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
i was thinking the same thing!!!!!

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_chilly

Hey after watching today's epi i felt that naintara is dev's wife as she looked so angry on seeing dev n geet 2gether n also...she lukd so angry wen she was mentioned that dev seems to care too much abt geet.........wat say?

That was the 1st thought that crossed my mind when the younger sister says that Dev cares too much about Geet.....There culd b 3 reasons behind this...

1. She is Devs wife...
2. She loves Dev secretly
3. She has a reason for getting Dev and Geet married (which we all know that there is a hidden agenda) and she feels that if Dev actually develops feelings for Geet then their plan might get messed up!!!

Lets see what turns out to be the reason!!

-DD

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsugar

sweetsugar

IF-Dazzler

sweetsugar

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dancingdoll

Originally posted by sweet_chilly

That was the 1st thought that crossed my mind when the younger sister says that Dev cares too much about Geet.....There culd b 3 reasons behind this...

1. She is Devs wife...
2. She loves Dev secretly
3. She has a reason for getting Dev and Geet married (which we all know that there is a hidden agenda) and she feels that if Dev actually develops feelings for Geet then their plan might get messed up!!!

Lets see what turns out to be the reason!!

-DD
i think the point number 3 could b the reason

-Gaganjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Gaganjot-

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
As stated a similar topic already exists.
Please discuss here
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1381338

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.