Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Obsession1 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Wonderful topic Nidheya πŸ‘.I agree with u one shud chase his dreams nd fulfill them πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nupur have every right to follow her heart nd achieve her dream job..Likewise Mayank DO have dreams nd wishes of his own.And just cos he is the MOST UNDERSTANDING hubby doesnt mean he have to sideline them.I surely doesnt applaud the idea of an academic champ auditioning for a movie just cuz his wife cant act with other man 😊.He always wanted to lead a steady life nd his prime ambition was to get a job so that he can ease out many responsiblities of his mother..Unfortunately none of his ambitions has come true.He married Nupur to save her honour without even thinking about his future plans in absence of his mother.So I think Nupur does have a responsibility towards him as well!!😊

He has to prove to bauji he is the best husband Nupur cud've ever gotten.For that running behind film auditions are not going to help.No one is telling Nupur to compromise on her dream but eveything has a right time .Right now its more important for MN to earn a steady income nd support themselves.After that when they have a stable home of their own,Nupur can as well as follow her dreams.Lets be realistic money does matter right now nd its essential for them to fiancially stable.Nupur should also set her priorities right.Mayank cant romance her in every movie she is chosenπŸ˜†.He has a different target so she shouldnt exploit him unnecessarily by forcing film career on him.i DONT want Nupur to be called as fab actress but inconsiderate wife thats all 😳

Just my POV.no offence meant

Edited by Obsession1 - 14 years ago
safeplacetoland thumbnail
Originally posted by: Obsession1

Wonderful topic Nidheya πŸ‘.I agree with u one shud chase his dreams nd fulfill them πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nupur have every right to follow her heart nd achieve her dream job..Likewise Mayank DO have dreams nd wishes of his own.And just cos he is the MOST UNDERSTANDING hubby doesnt mean he have to sideline them.I surely doesnt applaud the idea of an academic champ auditioning for a movie just cuz his wife cant act with other man 😊.He always wanted to lead a steady life nd his prime ambition was to get a job so that he can ease out many responsiblities of his mother..Unfortunately none of his ambitions has come true.He married Nupur to save her honour without even thinking about his future plans in absence of his mother.So I think Nupur does have a responsibility towards him as well!!😊

He has to prove to bauji he is the best husband Nupur cud've ever gotten.For that running behind film auditions are not going to help.No one is telling Nupur to compromise on her dream but eveything has a right time .Right now its more important for MN to earn a steady income nd support themselves.After that when they have a stable home of their own,Nupur can as well as follow her dreams.Lets be realistic money does matter right now nd its essential for them to fiancially stable.Nupur should also set her priorities right.Mayank cant romance her in every movie she is chosenπŸ˜†.He has a different target so she shouldnt exploit him unnecessarily by forcing film career on him.i DONT want Nupur to be called as fab actress but inconsiderate wife thats all 😳

Just my POV.no offence meant

Hey Pooja,
I just wanted to put across the point that by Nupur following her dreams, she isn't being bad. Of course, Mayank supports her in this. I want both of them to follow their dreams together, with each others love and supportπŸ˜ƒ
-Rinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pooja just a little thought.... I wouldnt want Nupur to pull Mayank ito acting at all... Let him be and let her become an actress on her own accord. And she must learn to respect his priorities since he respects her.

The pointw which many tried to mke here is Nupur should be allowed to become an actress cos its her dream. Many people didnt want her to become one or pursue it as they thought it would be bad decissions as a wife.

Mayank should definitely stick to his academic pursuits and Nupur  too should study hard to get good marks in Graduation. Nupur should likewise help Mayank in making notes and do joint study lessons with him. She too is not a bad student.If indeed her dreams of being an actress fails she can easily have a regular paying office job.

And lastly Pooja Acting does bring in money....especially if it is from a movie.

Thanx