HELP NOT NEEDED NO MORE!! Thnx to all hu helped :)

MegaAngelzs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi guys πŸ˜†
Thankyou all hu helped yaar!!
Especially SweetAngel18 .. Big ups to you mate πŸ€—

I hav ma frend back .. still workin on the whole forgettin my cousin thing !!
But i'll be A ok!! xD

Thnx aggeeenn!! aha

-Amira-
Edited by Maz_4_life - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MegaAngelzs thumbnail
No needing help!! 🀣 

Edited by Maz_4_life - 14 years ago
MegaAngelzs thumbnail
Originally posted by: MissSweetyPie

Thanks

Well umm hun .. Thnx really doesn't help me much in my problem! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

beautifuldreams thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Maz_4_life

Well umm hun .. Thnx really doesn't help me much in my problem! πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

well you know what i suggest you to do;
forget the bitch(imean your friend)
she  does deserve you
shes an idiot to lose a mate like you
and forget about everything just because this guy is telling her something it doesnt really matter you should acturally ask him to Hows life??
and just foegt it if he does like you or not you carry on liking himπŸ˜‰

hope that helpedπŸ˜†
Love-iqra😳

Sweetie i won't tell you much, just forget that guy. I mean cleary he does not have the same feeling as you have. He is not in contact with you. He prefer to share his thought and problem with your friends rather than with you. All these cleary show that he just consider you as his cousin.

And regarding what your other friends has done, just forget them. They are not worth it, you are still young and you have your whole life to make friends and fall in love with the right guy! 😳

But if you are still confuse about your feeling, it won't cost you anything to be in touch with him again, i mean what will you lose. Don't tell him anything that you like him and all, it will get complicated. You might want to get in touch with him again as cousin cousin, there is nothing wrong with that. Who knows he might have felt the same way as you do. You can never be sure in life!. 😳

And beside this might just be a silly crush. I always keep my options open, so this is all i would tell you: Forget him and if you can't forget then try to get in touch again with him through MSN. Try to build a good relationship with him. Then you will know your real feeling and you will also get to know if he likes you or just treat you as his cousin. You will not lose anything, you might gain a good friend or a good family cousin!!

Good Luck  ... :)
MegaAngelzs thumbnail
Originally posted by: MissSweetyPie

well you know what i suggest you to do;
forget the bitch(imean your friend)
she  does deserve you
shes an idiot to lose a mate like you
and forget about everything just because this guy is telling her something it doesnt really matter you should acturally ask him to Hows life??
and just foegt it if he does like you or not you carry on liking himπŸ˜‰

hope that helpedπŸ˜†
Love-iqra😳

FOCL... 🀣
 U do realise who ur calling B**** right!? πŸ˜› 
But i can't forget her .. coz she was the best mate evaa!! 😭
And i don't mind her talking and everything wiv her other mates .. but she shud atleast hang out wiv me too .. U know ... be the same old friend she used to be!! πŸ˜†

I wish i cud forget her as easily as she forgot me .. but no. I can't.
You don't get friends like that everyday you know!! πŸ˜”

I know it don't really matter that the guy tells her stuff .. i don't mind that either now!
I goh a clearer head now lmao ,,
Soo am gud!! xD

Thnx for the advice mate!! Your a star. πŸ˜ƒβ­οΈ

-Amira-
MegaAngelzs thumbnail
Originally posted by: SweetAngel18

Sweetie i won't tell you much, just forget that guy. I mean cleary he does not have the same feeling as you have. He is not in contact with you. He prefer to share his thought and problem with your friends rather than with you. All these cleary show that he just consider you as his cousin.

And regarding what your other friends has done, just forget them. They are not worth it, you are still young and you have your whole life to make friends and fall in love with the right guy! 😳

But if you are still confuse about your feeling, it won't cost you anything to be in touch with him again, i mean what will you lose. Don't tell him anything that you like him and all, it will get complicated. You might want to get in touch with him again as cousin cousin, there is nothing wrong with that. Who knows he might have felt the same way as you do. You can never be sure in life!. 😳

And beside this might just be a silly crush. I always keep my options open, so this is all i would tell you: Forget him and if you can't forget then try to get in touch again with him through MSN. Try to build a good relationship with him. Then you will know your real feeling and you will also get to know if he likes you or just treat you as his cousin. You will not lose anything, you might gain a good friend or a good family cousin!!

Good Luck  ... :)

OMG thanks soo much!!
 This actually helps!! πŸ‘πŸ˜†
 Regarding my friend though .. well i seriously can't forget her as easily as she forgot me!! πŸ˜”

She was in actual fact the best friend ever ... πŸ˜› 
But the fact that she used me really hurts the most. She .. wiv her two new mates are in my class ..  i can always hear them laughing and messin about!!
All i do is sit there and read .. it's what makes me forget about everything and live in my own fantasy world .. reading lets me get away from my life!!

I have lots of other friends too ... and i have fun with them all the time ...
but she was my own .. my one bezzie mate!!  

Thanks anyways hun!!
You are an expert at this! xD πŸ€—

-Amira-

Your're Welcome... Am glad that i have been able to help you.. πŸ€—

I know what you must be going through, the betrayal of your bestest friend and seeing her laughing behind you back is really hard.

All i can tell you is it takes times for those wounds to heal, you have other friends as well. Just take this as an experience, an experience that will help you later in life..

These things happen because you can't always meet good people in life, even i have gone through these stuff but i am through it now, because my motto in life is i can die for people i love and care but once they have betrayed me then they have absolutely no place in my heart and thought.

Just ignore her, forget her. Trust me you will be able to move on this way, makes really good friends, just ignore her utter existence when she is in class or anywhere you. DON'T give her the satisfation that she has the power to hurt you.

She is not worth that, it is her lost that she has lose a good friend like you and one day she will realise that and it will be upto you if you want her as your friend or now.

BUT for now stop thinking about her, make new friends, talk to your other friend. Dont let her ruin you life or thought.
MegaAngelzs thumbnail
Originally posted by: SweetAngel18

Your're Welcome... Am glad that i have been able to help you.. πŸ€—

I know what you must be going through, the betrayal of your bestest friend and seeing her laughing behind you back is really hard.

All i can tell you is it takes times for those wounds to heal, you have other friends as well. Just take this as an experience, an experience that will help you later in life..

These things happen because you can't always meet good people in life, even i have gone through these stuff but i am through it now, because my motto in life is i can die for people i love and care but once they have betrayed me then they have absolutely no place in my heart and thought.

Just ignore her, forget her. Trust me you will be able to move on this way, makes really good friends, just ignore her utter existence when she is in class or anywhere you. DON'T give her the satisfation that she has the power to hurt you.

She is not worth that, it is her lost that she has lose a good friend like you and one day she will realise that and it will be upto you if you want her as your friend or now.

BUT for now stop thinking about her, make new friends, talk to your other friend. Dont let her ruin you life or thought.

Thankyou again SweetAngel18 ..
You've been great help to me so thankyou for that!! πŸ˜† πŸ€—
I did exactly that!!
I completely ignored her today ... like she never existed for me!!
And you know what !??
It TOTALLY worked wonders!! πŸ₯³

When someone breaks my trust .. they don't exist for me no more.
They don't have anymore place in my heart!! 😊

But what would make it even more fantastic .. is if i took revenge!!
🀣🀣🀣

I'm joking i'm joking.. πŸ˜›
I wouldn't do that!! hehe
Seriously though ,,, i would actually love that!! πŸ˜‰
Anyways ..
THANKYOU!!

-Amira-

You're welcome, glad to have help you..

Hehe... Revenge is tempting but don't do it, this will complicate things, when these thought comes into your mind just think that if you do it then what difference will there be between you and her.. :)

Even though it is quite tempting to do but don't do it, just ignore her and let time heal your wound..

Good Luck for the future then... 😊