Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: zainab25

I know this post is for Siddhanth, and how he needs hugs from us, but I see so many chance maaoring on him and taking mauka ke faida. 😡😆

Oho..... possessive? Jealous?.... Marjaawaan. 🤣.... our intentions are noble, madame. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

On a serious note: Sid is so complex, and I love that about him. He doesn't display much about himself to the world, especially gestures such as love, like, care. I wonder why. He also felt that no one NEEDS him, and boy is he wrong there. That pinched me so much. This all makes me wonder how his childhood was. I know its far fetched and is only fiction but just the character Sid has displayed so many shades that it makes me wonder. Quite honestly he feels rejected at the moment, and thinks that Riddhima can possibly never love him when a man such as Armaan is beside him. NOOOOOOOOOOO Sid, you are loved because you are a great human being who is just unfortunately mistaken at times for the goodnesss you try to spread.

I so totally agree with you, Zainu. As far as Sid is concerned, people see only what he wants them to see - he doesn't let anyone touch his heart anymore. He refuses to be hurt and refuses to be vulnerable - it is almost as if he is emotionally conditioning himself so that his bleeding stops. From what we have seen, Sid seems to have had a rather turbulent relationship with his father and he is close only to Sue. We really don't know how Sid is on the inside. .....like you , even i want to tell Sid that he is what every good man should be and that he will find happiness. He must because he deserves it. 😳😳😳😳😳😳

Aww. Aa gale lag jao. But only mine! 😆😡

ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zainab25

I know this post is for Siddhanth, and how he needs hugs from us, but I see so many chance maaoring on him and taking mauka ke faida. 😡😆

On a serious note: Sid is so complex, and I love that about him. He doesn't display much about himself to the world, especially gestures such as love, like, care. I wonder why. He also felt that no one NEEDS him, and boy is he wrong there. That pinched me so much. This all makes me wonder how his childhood was. I know its far fetched and is only fiction but just the character Sid has displayed so many shades that it makes me wonder. Quite honestly he feels rejected at the moment, and thinks that Riddhima can possibly never love him when a man such as Armaan is beside him. NOOOOOOOOOOO Sid, you are loved because you are a great human being who is just unfortunately mistaken at times for the goodnesss you try to spread.

Aww. Aa gale lag jao. But only mine! 😆😡

<p align="center"></p>

zainab regarding Sid 's childhood, from what we have seen so far, it seems he had quite a normal child hood..although his mom seems over protective and pretty much posissive but she is a loving mother she cares for his happiness..moreover he loves her and respects her too..

he seems he was very pampered and showered with love and whatever he wanted he got..that's why he became some how spoiled and stubborn...

i think he feels the way he feels because he never experienced rejection before Tam, and when he found true love in Rids..he is now convinced that Rids is going to reject him too!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ka7eela

zainab regarding Sid 's childhood, from what we have seen so far, it seems he had quite a normal child hood..although his mom seems over protective and pretty much posissive but she is a loving mother she cares for his happiness..moreover he loves her and respects her too..

he seems he was very pampered and showered with love and whatever he wanted he got..that's why he became some how spoiled and stubborn...

i think he feels the way he feels because he never experienced rejection before Tam, and when he found true love in Rids..he is now convinced that Rids is going to reject him too!

But am not too sure about Sid's relationship with his father. That seems a troubled one to me.
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

a very heart touching and tugging post pocu................the way siddanth said no body needs him just crushed you ..............i just hope he stops his mopping and assumptions and starts acting now......he seemed to have adamnatly assumed a lot about riddhima and her pyaar for armaan and has accepted defest even befor the war..........no hopes no faith................i wonder what is going to finally move him closer to riddhima rahter than farther away..............and riddhima needs the patience of a saint now to get back her husband

and i want him to genuinely smile and be happy once again kaise bhi ,any how i just want him to be happy from his heart............he does not deserve this everyday agony and misery...........
Edited by sun29 - 14 years ago
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I felt bad for him today. Poor guy. 🤔  Riddhima's ruining the lives of both the dudes. </3

Armaan tested his limits, but hey, I liked the way they bonded after. 😆
Aaaaah, Sid, in love, wanting to divorce Riddhima for her happiness, accepting the fact she loves someone.

What's up with the guys surrounding Riddhima? One leaves her for her happiness, another divorces her for her happiness. Seems like her happiness leads to pain of others. 😵

I wanna give both AS a hug, or they can just hug each other. <3
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

loving riddhima is even dangerous than going to the border to fight a war....................she should come with a disclaimer though.......

the last time siddanth smiled was in that chai wala scene which seems like centuries now...........
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: HotMess

I felt bad for him today. Poor guy. 🤔  Riddhima's ruining the lives of both the dudes. </3

Aaaaah, Sid, in love, wanting to divorce Riddhima for her happiness, accepting the fact she loves someone.

What's up with the guys surrounding Riddhima? One leaves her for her happiness, another divorces her for her happiness. Seems like her happiness leads to pain of others. 😵

👏👏👏👏 true !!!!!!!!!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

a very heart touching and tugging post pocu................the way siddanth said no body needs him just crushed you ..............i just hope he stops his mopping and assumptions and starts acting now......he seemed to have adamnatly assumed a lot about riddhima and her pyaar for armaan and has accepted defest even befor the war..........no hopes no faith................i wonder what is going to finally move him closer to riddhima rahter than farther away..............and riddhima needs the patience of a saint now to get back her husband

and i want him to genuinely smile and be happy once again kaise bhi ,any how i just want him to be happy from his heart............he does not deserve this everyday agony and misery...........

Thank you, Sunny. 🤗

Truly, Sid doesn't deserve this everyday misery and agony - i mean it is just draining his whole life out of him and it kills you to look at him behave like an ice block. ....you are right. He has assumed a lot of things about Riddhima , her feelings and his marriage to her and only Riddzie can heal him and bring him back to sunshine. But yeah.... Riddzie will have to work hard on him.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: HotMess

Hey Addy! 🤗

What Armaan did to Sid was right because consciously or unconsciously Armaan has realized that Sid has to be pushed and provoked for everything - otherwise the guy is a non-reactive element. 😆😆😆😆😆.....Armaan is giving more healing to Sid than Riddhima has given in weeks altogether. And even i loved the AS bonding.

Armaan suffered for two years to keep Riddhima happy and Sid is following suit. Uff , ye Riddhima. Kisi ko khush nahiin dekh sakti. 😡😡😡😡😡😆😆😆😆😆😆

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

loving riddhima is even dangerous than going to the border to fight a war....................she should come with a disclaimer though.......

the last time siddanth smiled was in that chai wala scene which seems like centuries now...........

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣