21/4 - Come here , Sid. Here's a hug for you.

Posted: 13 years ago

Hmmmmm.......

I have not been writing much on Sid these days or rather i have been just reading him as a character instead of hearing from him. Simply because this man doesn't OPEN HIS HEART. He doesn't speak , he doesn't say anything that he thinks or feels - infact, Armaan had to test his limits , beat him , provoke him to get a REACTION out of him. This is the limit of his emotional numbness - no, he hasn't broken down - he has just settled in this pond of self-damnation , self-condemnation and a self-purgatory where he has even forgotten to spell the word 'HOPE'. He seems to have given up on everything and everyone at such a young age and at such a crucial point.

Today when he told Armaan that nobody needs him anymore , that Riddhima will sign the divorce papers - i realized how disturbing it is to look at him like that. Siddhanth is edging towards an emotional paralysis after which he may not believe ever again , he may not feel ever again and it is a terrible feeling to see anyone go through that kind of a transition even if it is in fiction.Armaan at least knows how to deal with his grief  and vent it out - he expresses himself but Sid doesn't even do that. I don't even remember the last time he expressed himself without being pushed around to do it. Was it when he told Riddhima not to leave the house and that he likes her?

When you have to hurt someone beyond repair ( through Armaan's POV) to get a single reaction from that person - it indicates danger. I want Sid to touch base with himself - you want to be sad? Okay. But at least scream when you bleed.

My heart went out to Sid today - here is a hug for you, sweetie. No words . Just a hug.

🤗 

Smile again, Sid. Please smile once again even if it means going back to your bratty self - we just want you to behave like a normal human-being , not a stone under a sea.

REQUEST:

I don't like getting down into mud with anyone. So, have some respect for your own dignity if not others and keep the thread clean.

Love and luck to everyone,❤️

God bless everyone. 🤗

Yeah Poco....Siddy widdy needs lots of Hugs!🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
awwwwwwwwwww...evn i felt so sad wen sid said noone needs me 😭
so this is for u baby
🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗
🤗
Siddhant made me so sad today.....its like he's lost all hope and all will to even feel anything, leave alone fight. According to him, there's no chance at all that Riddhima could actually love him back, and that's shattered him. Its like he's gone emotionally numb, he's put himself behind a wall to avoid feeling anything at all. Armaan had to work so hard to get a rise out of him, and even then he said "Meri kissi ko zaroorat nahi hai....." That was heartbreaking. He needs lots of jadoo ki jhappis, and we need our bratty Sid back.
hugs and kisses to Siddy widdy!!!🤗🤗❤️🤗🤗❤️🤗🤗 get well soon!!!! hope Dr Shanky panks is successful in giving u a new treatment to cure ur numbness and be able to feel again!!!!
till then sending Dr JP and sister ooops nurse Jiggy to dress ur wounds!!! as wifey is busy scaring the hell out of the divorce papers and Armaan boy is in la la land!!
yeah i felt bad for him today!..and when he screamed his heart out "kyun kai mai usai buhut pyaar karta ho"..i was like awwwww! and wished that cry baby Rids was there to hear him! but grrrrrrrr she wasn't! silly girl! she was sitting rhona dohnaing as usual in the corridor 😡 i agree our sidy widy needs some TLC lets group hug him guys 🤗 🤗 🤗
I also felt really felt bad for sid today becoz both armaan and ridhima have expressed their anger, sadness ,anger and frustrations in one way or the other;Sid was the only one who had botteled up his feelings for a long time,it was first time in many days that he poured out his real feelings.So it was heart wrenching to hear that he thinks nobody needs him.Poor guy ! Here's a hug from me too.🤗
Broke my heart when sid said no one needs him!!💔

I think more so because what hasnt he done for everyone-

dr.shashank-sid married his daughter to save her from societys talk

yuna-lied to his mum because of them

arman-wants to give him his love back

ridhimma-I think I will feill the whole page if I had to list what he's done for her!!

Yet he feels so alone-that is the most horrible feeling which I wouldnt wish on anyone!

Sid all I can say is 🤗🤗

**sigh** true. Poor Sid.
I really do like his character though. I doubt cvs think about character sketch in such depth but whatever has been shown of Sid has been wonderful so far.

wow beautiful post. loved the way u wrote it. sooo trueee.