Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet Written Update 21st April :) [COMPLETED] (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallika113

Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Guys,

Something tells me that Dev will be negative in the beginning but turn good later on and repent his actions.

I think Geet will form romantic feelings for Mann but he won't return them because he doesn't see her in that way, and later on with his help, Geet and Dev will fix their problems and their marriage will survive.

Something tells me Mann will be without a romantic interest in this serial.

You maybe right , Lalitha.   Geet's love will be one-sided,  Mann is a lonely man but he will help her to  be with Dev finally.  They will become good friends and then Mann might mingle with people again.

Yeah, that's what I think....by the way the creatives wrote Mann's character, it does not seem like he is the type of person who will have a romantic interest in the serial...it seems like he will be the kind of person to help Geet overcome her fears and stick up for herself and fight for justice.

Don't know though....the creatives might do anything, even change the storyline to gain TRPs or such. I suppose we shall just have to see.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

loveaboveall.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Geet Written Update 21st April :) [COMPLETED] (Page 4)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sigma

IF-Sizzlerz

Sigma

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
thanks, i'm confused if dev is in on it or not now

Post Reply New Post

Go to top