India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Episode of 3 Feb.

rajeefan Groupbie
rajeefan
rajeefan

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 12:13am | IP Logged

Can anyone tell me the about the 3 Feb. episode.

I am waiting for the reply.        PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 12:27am | IP Logged
i guess nothing interesting is going to happen as sujal&kashish wont be there for 2weeks.. sujalfan will be knowing more abt it
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 1:11am | IP Logged

I think someones passing on messages from the Forum to Ekta.  Rishi comes to the Dance Party !!!!!!!!!Clap

It starts with Mehak and Varun dancing and Mehak bumping into her friend, who inquires about Roshan and her husband.  Mehak introduces Varun as her husband and the friend is surprised.  Inquires about Rishi.  Ackward moment follows and Varun excuses himself and both get back to the dance floor.

They showed Rishi and Sanjana attend the college dance, when Rishi points out his college prof / principal to Sanjana.  She wanted him to go and wish him and Rishi was reluctant to do so.  Becos he has never gone up to the principal univited (how cute...Wink).  However, the Princi sees them, both walk up to him and wish them.  Princi tells sanjana that Rishi must be a changed man after marriage and then leaves.  Rishi remembers something outside and tells Sanjana that he will be back soon. 

Meantime, Varun and Mehak are near their car and are leaving the dance when Mehak remembers that her bag is on the table.  Varun offers to go get it.  Mehak while waiting ner the car is accosted by a stranger.  Rishi was coming out of the dance when he sees this and goes and helps Mehak.  (How Cute of Rishi.  He looked so cute...........) 

After this, Rishi turns to Mehak and was telling her something about Big B, when he held her arm.  Varun coming out of the dance floor sees this and hits Rishi.  Rishi controls himself and does not hit Varun even once.  Varun continues to hit Rishi till blood ooozes out of Rishi's mouth.  Mehak intervenes and stops the fight.  Mehak and Varun leave the place.  Rishi stands there looking at them, with a bloodied face.  Rishi then goes home, standing in front of the mirror, seeing his wounds and probably putting some medicine.  Sanjana comes in, upset becos Rishi has left her in the dance alone.  When she sees Rishi's face, she is concernned and gets medicine.  She asks Rishi whether he got into a fight and Rishi told her that all he wanted to do was help out someone and his good deed has earned him this.  (Rishi...Clap  First truth told by you in the serial today.)  Rishi tells himself that the person who hurt him will definitely pay for it.

Sujal (in a very cute night suit) and Kashish (looking adorable and seemed to be blushing very prettily)  drinking coffee when Sujal (with a mischevious twinkle in the eye) tells Kashish that he has to go away for a few days (i think he said 10 days) to Tokyo.  Kashish looked very sad and said its ok, since its for his job, she will not say anything.  Sujal gets up to go to get ready for office leaving his mobile on the table.  Sujal's mobile rings and Kashish picks up and starts smiling.

Sujal comes out, all dressed up, looking very cute, when Kashish, smiling, tells him that his manager called to inform him that his meeting had been cancelled.  Sujal looked confused and said let me check with my manager.  Kashish then asks him" r u going to pick me up at the house or at the airport."  Sujal looks surprised and Kashish repeats her question.  Sujal then says that u know the surprise.  (he looked so cute...)  He did not want to go to office, but kashish hands over his briefcase and asks him to leave.  (Thats all we saw of Kashish and Sujal today).

Akshat and Charu are shown sitting in a Restaurant, when Charu is embarassed how she could have made such a mistake and Akshat keeps laughing and teasing her about it.  Ak and Charu plan to go for a movie.  When Charu refuses to go, Ak tells her that he will go with S.. (he tells some girls name.  I did not get the name clearly)  Jealous charu tells Ak that if he has to go for the movie, he will have to go with her only.  Akshat gets a call from Reva, asking about some documents.  While Ak is talking on phone, waiter comes and asks something, when Charu replies to him.  Reva overhears Charu's voice and asks Ak to come and meet her immediately.  Ak tells Reva ok and then hangs up.  Tells Charu that they will go meet Reva and leave for the movie.  Charu looks uncomfortable, but Ak insists on doing that.

Mehak and Varun are getting ready to go to bed, discussing the incident about Rishi.  Varun feels that Rishi is upto no good and his intentions are not good.  Mehak tells Varun that she knows Rishi and this time he saved her.  Varun is not happy with this and tells Mehak that he knows she is not lying but Rishi cannot be trusted.  With this, he turns off his light and says good night.  Mehak continues to sit, with Varun's dialouge playing in the back ground.  She keeps switching on and off her night lamp....

This is the first time I have done an update.  I dont think I have been able to do it as well as others.  Pls excuse me.....

Edited by greatmaratha - 04 February 2005 at 1:13am
mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 1:18am | IP Logged
wow gr8 update greatmaratha keep posting ur updatesSmile
fm05 IF-Sizzlerz
fm05
fm05

Posted: 05 February 2005 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Dn't discredit urself greatmaratha, tht was an awesome update and even included a few things i had not read before. Definately keep posting. Thx for the update.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top