Pratigya

FINAL Fan Fiction 'You are Mine' Finished! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 123

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siinnce.09

Originally posted by shruthiR

Aww..............tht was a sweet,romantic and funny chp.The description of Lizzy was awesome and poor Pratigya just shrieked in fear LOL Lol!!!It was a very nice chp.And the good thing is tht Arayan's back in the next chp Day Dreaming

Thank you Shruti ! Tongue

lol i knew you would be happy with the pre-cap Wink

Oh yes I am. Smile Ahhh!!!.......................ARYAN *faints* LOL LOL Embarrassed

LOL Is the fainting also caused due to it is Karan singh grover ? LOLWinkWink

LOL well I ain't a fan of him or anything but there's something deffinitely very attractive about him actually I don't even know wht I feel for Karan.But I guess I am so attracted towards Aryan because of the character sketch you've given him.See it's all ur fault tht I like him more than Krishna Tongue Wink Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FINAL Fan Fiction 'You are Mine' Finished! (Page 8)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged

Aww..............tht was a sweet,romantic and funny chp.The description of Lizzy was awesome and poor Pratigya just shrieked in fear LOL Lol!!!It was a very nice chp.And the good thing is tht Arayan's back in the next chp Day Dreaming

Oh yes I am. Smile Ahhh!!!.......................ARYAN *faints* LOL LOL Embarrassed

LOL well I ain't a fan of him or anything but there's something deffinitely very attractive about him actually I don't even know wht I feel for Karan.But I guess I am so attracted towards Aryan because of the character sketch you've given him.See it's all ur fault tht I like him more than Krishna Tongue Wink Embarrassed

LOL Shruti go on KSG's forum page, and check out his photos Blushing and then imagine that being Aryan. *droooools* LOL I would seriously laugh if the creatives bring a similar character into the actual show ! I can imagine you supporting the PraYan (Pratigya + Aryan) couple !

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dkmystery

LOL I know what u r talking about, but the next epi without him Ouch
even I have lost count of the replays Wink
I too loved his character, me 2 donno why, but love love such characters but on only 1 condition that the guy should be a hunk Embarrassed
thx for bringing in Arira Shakti, he must be dancing like mad in ur closet Big smile

what a chapter u've written yar!!! Clap
n Aryan bk, I'm having a hard time, swaying between both these guys... u r very cruel Angry LOL
Keep up the superlative work! Smile

Yeah I watched today's episode and found it a bore ! Ouch How can they possibly think that after showing Maan, we would be interested in seeing Dev throughout the whole episode !

LOL of course ! We couldn't have an ugly guy playing the rude arrogant jerk because he will simply be the villain. LOL However if they are a hunk and continues to show flashes of those 6 packs then immediately he is the hero and we are his faithful fans ! LOL

Arira Shaki was excited for his role. Had the urge to make him jump on Pratigya whilst she was asleep since you very 'nicely' said that when i wanted to sleep ! LOL

hahah thank you ! and yes i'm so evil ! muhahah by the way i was showing my friends KSG and it was his photos from the india forums thing where his wearing no shirt LOLLOL they all fainted.

I too just skipped thru the scenes, this is the adv. of watching it online!
I'm so hoping that the uncle Dev disappears with his family as soon as possible LOL
gosh, so true, if he is a hunk, then do what ever u wanna do Embarrassed Big smile

I'm so nice na LOL LOL  the way u described, people who didn't know about the cameo must have thought it was snake LOL
they had 2 faint! we have such high quality hunks n was it u who said u like JD, me too me too!
I love Johnny Embarrassed
I love Himanshu Blushing
I love all my hunks

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 7:09am | IP Logged

LOL Shruti go on KSG's forum page, and check out his photos Blushing and then imagine that being Aryan. *droooools* LOL I would seriously laugh if the creatives bring a similar character into the actual show ! I can imagine you supporting the PraYan (Pratigya + Aryan) couple !

Oh I haven't checked it out yet.Shall do it immediately but no matter what I am a loyal KriYa fan so even if a character like Aryan comes into the show and I end up liking him I'll still want Pratigya and Krishna to be together.Tht's why even in ur ff I only want KriYa to be together. Smile

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged

Hey! I checked the photos out and like u said,they're DREAMY alright!! Day Dreaming Embarrassed

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 7:13am | IP Logged

LOL I know what u r talking about, but the next epi without him Ouch
even I have lost count of the replays Wink
I too loved his character, me 2 donno why, but love love such characters but on only 1 condition that the guy should be a hunk Embarrassed
thx for bringing in Arira Shakti, he must be dancing like mad in ur closet Big smile

what a chapter u've written yar!!! Clap
n Aryan bk, I'm having a hard time, swaying between both these guys... u r very cruel Angry LOL
Keep up the superlative work! Smile

Yeah I watched today's episode and found it a bore ! Ouch How can they possibly think that after showing Maan, we would be interested in seeing Dev throughout the whole episode !

LOL of course ! We couldn't have an ugly guy playing the rude arrogant jerk because he will simply be the villain. LOL However if they are a hunk and continues to show flashes of those 6 packs then immediately he is the hero and we are his faithful fans ! LOL

Arira Shaki was excited for his role. Had the urge to make him jump on Pratigya whilst she was asleep since you very 'nicely' said that when i wanted to sleep ! LOL

hahah thank you ! and yes i'm so evil ! muhahah by the way i was showing my friends KSG and it was his photos from the india forums thing where his wearing no shirt LOLLOL they all fainted.

I too just skipped thru the scenes, this is the adv. of watching it online!
I'm so hoping that the uncle Dev disappears with his family as soon as possible LOL
gosh, so true, if he is a hunk, then do what ever u wanna do Embarrassed Big smile

I'm so nice na LOL LOL  the way u described, people who didn't know about the cameo must have thought it was snake LOL
they had 2 faint! we have such high quality hunks n was it u who said u like JD, me too me too!
I love Johnny Embarrassed
I love Himanshu Blushing
I love all my hunks

LOL I however watched today's episode via the television ! Ouch bad decision i know. LOL I agree Uncle Dev needs to go ASAP ! By the way Geet is cute but she looked sooo much prettier in DMG. I think it's the hair that makes her look slightly different. Do you watch the show something odni rang whatever Ouch

LOL And after all that description and the readers are sitting their worried that the snake will come, it ends up being a lizard.

LOLYes it was me who said i liked Johnny depp ! The hottest pirate ever Wink I even find him attractive in every avtar his worked in.
LOL
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 7:14am | IP Logged

Oh I haven't checked it out yet.Shall do it immediately but no matter what I am a loyal KriYa fan so even if a character like Aryan comes into the show and I end up liking him I'll still want Pratigya and Krishna to be together.Tht's why even in ur ff I only want KriYa to be together. Smile

ooooo you must you must ! LOL yeah i know what you mean, no matter what the main characters have to have a happy ending !

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Hey! I checked the photos out and like u said,they're DREAMY alright!! Day Dreaming Embarrassed[/QUOTE]

LOL Told you, My BP went high when i saw the photos ! ROFL
LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top