Pratigya

FINAL Fan Fiction 'You are Mine' Finished! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 123

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anchal2

Originally posted by siinnce.09

Thank you love ! Embarrassed

Don't thank me, it was my pleasure Hug
And their is absolutely no need for you to feel bad ! lmaao! no way since the last chapter, everyone is waiting with expectations and high hopes. Right now its 1:30 am LOL I will die trying to right the next chapter. Saving my strength for tomorrow since i need to mentally plan my next update when i go to bed. LOLLOL

So enough being upset ! as i said, i really don't mind. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

aww, thank you!!
btw, just wondering because you mentined the time!! where are you from (if you don't mind answering thatEmbarrassed)

No worries !
lol ofcourse I don't mind Big smile
I'm from Australia - Kangaroo land LOL
Wbu?

oh, thought so...I kinda guessed that you must be from australia or somewhere from asia because of the time...so for you it's technically 22nd of april nowSmile
I am from CanadaSmile...

LOL yep its 22nd April right now ! Oh Canada that's nice :) By the way as you read my fan fiction, i like have added like a line or two in hindi but i'm not sure if i pronounced it properly so just ignore any mistakes ! LOLLOL

lol, believe me even if there are any mistakes, I would never really know...my hindi's not that great....actually I can't speak in hindi at allLOL I can barely manage to understand itEmbarrassed

LOL really? oh well that's fair enough ahah atleast i wont have to worry that you know i'm making mistakes ROFL I can speak hindi quite fluently, and understand the language completely but I'm not indian so sometimes i'm a bit slow when it comes to writing a sentence in hindi

well, I never really learned hindi, whatever I do understand is thanks to bollywood movies and the showsLOL
so don't worry about any mistakesSmile btw, I am reading the summary and I'm loving itClap

lol i'm also thankful to bollywood movies for teaching me a whole new language !

By the way thank you, the actual chapters are better and have more romance Embarrassed

awww, don't worry, I will read the chapters as well, as I've mentioned, but I was just curious to the the storyEmbarrassed
and like I've said I am hopeless romantic types, so would love to read the chaptersSmile

Hope you enjoy them love EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FINAL Fan Fiction 'You are Mine' Finished! (Page 4)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anchal2

IF-Dazzler

anchal2

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 10:26am | IP Logged

And their is absolutely no need for you to feel bad ! lmaao! no way since the last chapter, everyone is waiting with expectations and high hopes. Right now its 1:30 am LOL I will die trying to right the next chapter. Saving my strength for tomorrow since i need to mentally plan my next update when i go to bed. LOLLOL

aww, thank you!!
btw, just wondering because you mentined the time!! where are you from (if you don't mind answering thatEmbarrassed)

No worries !
Wbu?

oh, thought so...I kinda guessed that you must be from australia or somewhere from asia because of the time...so for you it's technically 22nd of april nowSmile
I am from CanadaSmile...

LOL yep its 22nd April right now ! Oh Canada that's nice :) By the way as you read my fan fiction, i like have added like a line or two in hindi but i'm not sure if i pronounced it properly so just ignore any mistakes ! LOLLOL

lol, believe me even if there are any mistakes, I would never really know...my hindi's not that great....actually I can't speak in hindi at allLOL I can barely manage to understand itEmbarrassed

LOL really? oh well that's fair enough ahah atleast i wont have to worry that you know i'm making mistakes ROFL I can speak hindi quite fluently, and understand the language completely but I'm not indian so sometimes i'm a bit slow when it comes to writing a sentence in hindi

well, I never really learned hindi, whatever I do understand is thanks to bollywood movies and the showsLOL
so don't worry about any mistakesSmile btw, I am reading the summary and I'm loving itClap

lol i'm also thankful to bollywood movies for teaching me a whole new language !

By the way thank you, the actual chapters are better and have more romance Embarrassed

awww, don't worry, I will read the chapters as well, as I've mentioned, but I was just curious to the the storyEmbarrassed
and like I've said I am hopeless romantic types, so would love to read the chaptersSmile

lol, can this get any longer, we're on the 4th page nowLOL
will def. enjoy them
btw, what your name?Embarrassed

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 10:41am | IP Logged

aww, thank you!!

No worries !
Wbu?

I am from CanadaSmile...

lol, can this get any longer, we're on the 4th page nowLOL
will def. enjoy them
btw, what your name?Embarrassed

LOL this is very long ! haha my name's samira :)

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Congratz =)

kittens123

Groupbie

kittens123

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
CongratzDancingClap

Loved all of it so far. Keep up the good work ( hopefully we will have atleast another thread)!

kittens

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

yey!! I'm the first one to post....divya this is for all those times...when you posted first in the behooda threadCry

ok ok... just wanted all of you to be happy n thus gave all of u a chance to post first LOL

seriously speaking, I was attending nikkah of a frnd n it was such fun! Smile

--ania--

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

--ania--

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top