Pratigya

FINAL Fan Fiction 'You are Mine' Finished! (Page 123)

Post Reply New Post

Page 123 of 123

Page 1 Page 122
Page   of 123

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anchal2

Originally posted by siinnce.09

Originally posted by anchal2

lol, this is hilarious.....dec-feb is like winter for us, and we have a month long break during that time and right now it's summer so it's june-aug...lol, totally opposite, eh?
aww, I was gonna tell you to go to sleep, but you have a break, so stay for a while, haven't walked to anyone here in a while....
Is everyone watching Geet?? literally, everyone's been talking about it here....will try to catch Geet if I get time, but I am usually out with friends or family.......because once the winter comes around, its gonna be all about school work Ouch
You must be enjoying the well-deserved break too..

LOL Wow that is totally opposite! Yes I haven't 'walked' with some people on this forum for a while as well WinkLOL. As far as I know, a lot of people are watching Geet. I assure you Anchal you will love it! Especially the main guy Maan, is to literally drool for!

Oh yeah enjoy your holidays with friends and family. And whenever your bored at home, try watching the show.

Yes i'm enjoying my break. I have a party tomorrow (well technically speaking, its tonight) and a wedding on Friday. Saturday is a birthday party and Sunday is an engagement pary!

lol, that was a typo, I meant 'talking' and you know that tooLOL

Wow, looks like you have your week planned out, me and my family friends are planning to watch I hate love storys this evening. We were gonna go to the theater, but I heard it's a cliched movie, so we're just gonna watch it at someone's place now, and then we've like a get together on Friday and then a picnic on Saturday....
I can't watch Geet right now with my sibling and parents at homeLOL because I don't have the excuse of using my laptop for school work  but will watch it once the school startsLOL

LOL I know it was a typo, just couldn't stop myself from teasing you a bit LOL.

Oh yeah I was planning to watch that movie at the theaters but was unable to. I eventually bought the movie and watched it at home. I'll let you decide how you like the film Tongue because it was an absolute bore for me! Ouch

Your week sounds pretty scheduled too. LOLLOL Good old school and education gives us an excuse to be on the computer 24/7! If parents come in the room we quickly hide the you-tube site and replace it with Microsoft word. LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FINAL Fan Fiction 'You are Mine' Finished! (Page 123)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 14 July 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Hey! I've made a second Fan Fiction. However its a short one - so not planning to go for long. Its not based on Pratigya hence that's why I haven't posted it in the forum. Check it out if you want to - there's no force. Read it at your own pleasure and don't read it if you don't like it Tongue

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1437704&PID=31937594#31937594

no11or

no11or

Posted: 19 November 2010 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
i loved this story, the ending was great =) i can't wait to read some of your other fanfiction =)

oxox U ROCK =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetish

ninita

ninita

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
hmmmm............m n luv wid dis ff.........twaz mind blowng.......y dnt u write a new ff..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetish

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
Thanks for the comments = )

premprem1

Groupbie

premprem1

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
omg!! this wach suh a nice ff just loved it!!!!

bmtdluver

IF-Rockerz

bmtdluver

Posted: 28 June 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
ROFL Love the ending. The lizard part was so cute, and just loved the Krishna- Aryan dialogues and taunts. Lol, was that Samira  you? Glad that meanie was beaten up and whipped by Pratigya, and that she was finally able to overcome the fear of the past. Krishna was super overprotective but in a sweet way, though kinda scary. Lol, loved the part on the bus with the old lady.

Edited by bmtdluver - 28 June 2011 at 3:52pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top