Pratigya

FINAL Fan Fiction 'You are Mine' Finished! (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 123

--ania--

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 7:56am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FINAL Fan Fiction 'You are Mine' Finished! (Page 12)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anchal2

IF-Dazzler

anchal2

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siinnce.09

Originally posted by anchal2

reserved, me first again...
never mindDisapprove....I liedEmbarrassed I am second...but hey, first the worst, second the bestCool LOL I wonder if next time your third or last, how your going to rhyme yourself out of that situation ! LOLdon't worry, I will come up with somethingCool you see, the position that I get become the best Cool

edit:
hope you remember me, yes, you got that right-the one who bothered/annoyed you yesterday, actually I bother everyoneApproveCool(those who agree DO NOT forget to  'LIKE' my postCool)
I'm gonna keep saving this, would hate to loose itAngry  Yes of course I remember you and no you didn't bother me at all Embarrassedyou're just being sweetEmbarrassed

now, I really wanna know prats' past, but I am so scared man.....I can so imagine krishna's anger and this guy's gonna be so mad. Prats should have just told him (though I know that you did it for a reason, more like a twist later on in the storyLOL) but if he loves her or ever falls in love with her (because I am not sure if he loves herConfused)  then he should accept her regardless of her past, and should accept her with her past (I am not making any senseConfused)

LOL yes originally in reality I would have pressured her into telling the truth. And even in shows when the heroine lies to the hero then i go all hyper and crazy Wacko. And yes at times i may even fling some insults upon the characters. But hey! that's normal LOL. Yeah if the truth was revealed then I would have to have finished the fan fiction and already people are demanding 300 chapters to be done LOL. You are making sense and yes not just him but if anyone truly loves someone then they will overlook their flaws and accept them for who they are! hey, I know what you mean, that's why I said, it's just because its a story. I am glad you did that, because I want you to keep writing this tooSmile
I am back to bothering youCool If krish doesn't love her then why did he want to marry her, I mean the kidnapping and all?? Is it because he wanted to marry her because of his obsession and he doesn't really believe that man can love). Krishna does love her, he just is in self denial LOL like all typical hero's. lol, aww, I could kinda see that, but wasn't sure because haven't read everything to actually understand if whether he's in denial or not.

where was I? oh yes, aww, he got a sari for her and horror moviesLOLLOL awwwEmbarrassed loved the wat he agreed, are you sure you don't love her krish??LOL regarding their convo, I agree with krish, but will leave that aside, this thing is already so longEmbarrassed NO, wait, don't agree with the second part of their convo...can't wait for prats to change his views man. LOL I agree with the first bit of the conversation when he was saying how someone could watch their loved ones get married to another! Angry But yes the men lacking control bit was bad tsk tsk tsk. especially in devdas' case, krishna (or may be you) made some  valid points, like he thought he was doing it for her 'reputation' seriously getting her married to a buddha?? Like how would that help aish's characterDead. I would understand if it's a valid reason, but not in this caseEmbarrassed

LIZARDDead I hate repltiesDead ughhhDead I do too! I have one hiding in my closet, Divya Aaliyah and Ania call him Arira Shakti Tongueummm, Arira shaktiConfusedLOL sorry, don't know who that is.

precap - I'm so gonna love the jealous krishEmbarrassed

PS- I just realized how long this has turned out to be, sovvyEmbarrassed, and too many emoticons..especially  " LOLCool "

lol no need for apologies, i enjoyed reading your comment. and I enjoyed reading yoursSmile

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ania_91

okayy....I gather ppl as in Divya and our updater jee are busy in the gaga session over some hunky dories.... :P

Divya, your Himanshu is realllyyyyyy handsome Embarrassed

muaaaaaaaah!!! Blushing
I'll let him know ur views Wink
really, we should have one thread dedicated 2 hunks n their pics so all can drool over LOL

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
@ Anchal - LOL Devdas seriously traumatised me ! I was so emo after that movie. I cried more than Paro did ! LOL

Cannot see SRK die ! lol and Arira Shakit is the name of a lizard which weeks ago it was in my room ! Dead and well i was screaming and standing on my chair with a broom. And it went in my closet and never came out. So we gave him a name.

--ania--

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 8:09am | IP Logged

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anchal2

reserved, me first again...
never mindDisapprove....I liedEmbarrassed I am second...but hey, first the worst, second the bestCool

edit:
hope you remember me, yes, you got that right-the one who bothered/annoyed you yesterday, actually I bother everyoneApproveCool(those who agree DO NOT forget to  'LIKE' my postCool)
I'm gonna keep saving this, would hate to loose itAngry

now, I really wanna know prats' past, but I am so scared man.....I can so imagine krishna's anger and this guy's gonna be so mad. Prats should have just told him (though I know that you did it for a reason, more like a twist later on in the storyLOL) but if he loves her or ever falls in love with her (because I am not sure if he loves herConfused)  then he should accept her regardless of her past, and should accept her with her past (I am not making any senseConfused)

I am back to bothering youCool If krish doesn't love her then why did he want to marry her, I mean the kidnapping and all?? Is it because he wanted to marry her because of his obsession and he doesn't really believe that man can love).

where was I? oh yes, aww, he got a sari for her and horror moviesLOLLOL awwwEmbarrassed loved the wat he agreed, are you sure you don't love her krish??LOL regarding their convo, I agree with krish, but will leave that aside, this thing is already so longEmbarrassed NO, wait, don't agree with the second part of their convo...can't wait for prats to change his views man.

LIZARDDead I hate repltiesDead ughhhDead

precap - I'm so gonna love the jealous krishEmbarrassed

PS- I just realized how long this has turned out to be, sovvyEmbarrassed, and too many emoticons..especially  " LOLCool "

Behoodi kahin ki! LOL LOL LOL

-BlackSky-

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dkmystery

okayy....I gather ppl as in Divya and our updater jee are busy in the gaga session over some hunky dories.... :P

Divya, your Himanshu is realllyyyyyy handsome Embarrassed

muaaaaaaaah!!! Blushing
I'll let him know ur views Wink
really, we should have one thread dedicated 2 hunks n their pics so all can drool over LOL

hehe...ofcourse he belongs to you....like Arhaan belongs to Ania Embarrassed 

yeap we need to create our own "behooda picture gallery--only hunks allowed" like the chat thread LOL

LOL it will be the famous thread then!!
gr8 eye tonic Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top