Pratigya

FINAL Fan Fiction 'You are Mine' Finished! (Page 118)

Post Reply New Post

Page 118 of 123

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kittens123

Aww it's done :(                                                                                                 But I loved the ending hope to read your next ff

Kittens

Thank you Kittens! Tongue

I hope to see your comments in my next fan fiction, dear. Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FINAL Fan Fiction 'You are Mine' Finished! (Page 118)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

lovely! I was just laughing after reading Kaash's comic FF, then read yours, I'm still laughing n my mom thinks I've gone mad LOL

n so lizzy playing cupid even for 'Samira'? Wink
glad ur FF didn't turn supernatural otherwise Arira would have turned out to be Guru Day Dreaming

haayeee, Samira bumping into the dimpled Aryan! bohut achche Big smile

very well written Clap

ROFL Kaash's fan fiction is hilarious!

Yes Yes, Arira Shakti helped my love life to expand! LOL After all, I did allow him to shelter in my cupboard. LOL

Supernatural aye.. Wink If i were to do that, I'd probably make him the hottest person on earth. Then I would leave Aryan and stalk Arira! LOL

Dimples dimples dimples Blushing

Thank you for thy comment! Embarrassed

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sunlight-

yay! lizzy made another appearence! LOL lol - your last chp was GREAT and a treat to read - as was your entire FF Clap your new FF sounds really good - cannot wait to read it Big smile anyways, THANK YOU for such a brilliant read!!! Big smile xxx

Hiya Sunlight! Embarrassed

LOL Yes yes, Lizzy was a very important character in the story LOL

Anyway, thank you so very much for your lovely lovely comments! It was a treat reading them tooTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sunlight-

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mariam...x

omg samira i absolutely luuuuuuuuuuuvd tihs chapter... this is 4 u Star...cnt believe this is ova Cry this is one of the best fan fics iv ever read and i cant wait 4 ur latest one xxxxxx

Thank you Mariam! Embarrassed

Yes I can't believe its over either Ouch. I was so used to writing a new chapter, but then I remembered that I don't have to anymore....

Anyway shall hope to see your sweet comments in my next fan fiction dearSmile

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kashmiri_kuri

i loved your ff it was so beautifully described, so far i read so many ff's but yours was the best keep up with the good work, waiting for your next ff

Hey! Tongue

Wow thank you so much for the massive compliment! Blushing

Shall look forward to reading your comments in my next story.

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CanadianAddict

Amazzzzingggg. I feel as if its an end of an era on this forum. This was just lovely and I honestly felt like i was watching it, like an end of a drama you have been watching for a long time. hehehe.
Samira, i will really miss this FF, and I look forwards to your new one, but it was well done and I am glad you didn't become Ekta and drag it forever. LOL Its nice to see they turned in to a not-so-cheesy, still loveable couple.  i applaud you, hats off for such an FF and your writing skills.  I can go on forever with commenting, but i dont think you wanna hear it all. I love it, love love love it<3.
ClapClap

Hey Nav! Tongue

Thank you so so so much for your sweet comment dear. The best thing is to write in such a way in which the readers are able to both empathize and imagine the scenario.

LOL If I had written anymore, I would have probably ended up becoming Ekta! So before I completely lost my wits, I ended it LOL

I hope to see your amazing comments in my next fan fiction. Embarrassed
Thank you once again for being such a sweetheart Tongue

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushboo16

loved the ending u did a gr8 jog waiton for the next ff

Thank you Khushboo! Embarrassed

Really appreciate that you always wrote a comment! Tongue

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 04 June 2010 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Ohk, so now I read it full n wht was the hilarious opening? ROFL Pratigya kicking punchin n snoring! LOL My poor Krish! Embarrassed

Btw, as I said earlier - I loved the Krish lifting Aryan scene n then throwing him on grd scared of dear "Arira Shakti"!ROFL Wht a cameo it is man! LOL And behoodi you finally fulfilled your dream of falling into KSG's arms!
ROFL

Btw, Muskaan n Maan - inspired by Geet show??? Wink

And thanx a lot for listening to my behooda request for the lift scene! Hug
ROFL

I thought I already replied to this comment? Ouch But it seems that somehow I hadn't ! Shocked

Shall do so now! LOL

LOL! I thought I should make Pratigya sound more realistic then she does in the show! Ouch In the show, she just stands still, expressionless, and even sleeps like that! LOL So I thought, why not give her some awesome moves when she is asleep.

Arira Shakti seriously has to be the star of the fan fiction! StarLOL

Yes well Maan is inspired by well, Maan! Evil Smile And Muskaan is inspired by Geet's previous name in DMG! LOL

And and and no worries dear! Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top