Pratigya

FINAL Fan Fiction 'You are Mine' Finished! (Page 116)

Post Reply New Post

Page 116 of 123

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by apolloartemis

This was one of the first fanfiction's I read in this forum- the writing quality, the plot and the characters made my day and inspired me to write my own fic. Thank you so much for writing this fanfic and brightning my days with it- Good luck with you new fanfic and I look forward to reading it!

Thank you so much dear! I am glad that somehow indirectly, these fan fictions have motivated you to write one yourself. Tongue

Thank you for commenting and I shall look forward to reading your feedback/response in my new fan fiction.
Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FINAL Fan Fiction 'You are Mine' Finished! (Page 116)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by halaa

that was very awesome...brilliant and 2 good update. i loved it.i like the changes in krishna's attitude at the end.thank u for this lovely update. i will be eagerly wait for ur new ff .

Thank you so much dear! Embarrassed

I will be eagerly waiting for your comments in my new Fan fiction!

xo

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

Originally posted by siinnce.09

Ah!!the last chp was amazingThumbs Up.I am so happy that Pratigya and Krishna have 3 children.So sweet.And I am so happy for Aryan since he's gonna get married to youLOL.

I just loved this ff.

Clap
Star

and ALL THE BEST for your next ffThumbs Up.I will be looking forward to reading itSmile

Shruti Shruti Shruti! LOL Thank you for always being one of the first people to comment! It truly shows your dedication as my reader Wink.

Did you like the way Krishna changed throughout the whole story? LOL

ROFL Yes Yes, I felt that Aryan deserved me more that Pratigya!

Yup!! I'll always be dedicated when comes to reading your ff hunBig smile.Yes I actually did like to see him improve steadily.So now,I can proudly say that I LOVE your ff's Krishna ONLYEmbarrassed

Yaaaaaaay! ROFL

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

Glitter Text Generator

Glitter Text Generator

Glitter Text Generator

PartyHugDancing

Kash! You sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet person! HugHugHug

Thank you so so so so so so much! Honestly, can you get any more sweeter? LOL

xo!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashu

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Ah!!the last chp was amazingThumbs Up.I am so happy that Pratigya and Krishna have 3 children.So sweet.And I am so happy for Aryan since he's gonna get married to youLOL.

I just loved this ff.

Clap
Star

and ALL THE BEST for your next ffThumbs Up.I will be looking forward to reading itSmile

Shruti Shruti Shruti! LOL Thank you for always being one of the first people to comment! It truly shows your dedication as my reader Wink.

Yup!! I'll always be dedicated when comes to reading your ff hunBig smile.Yes I actually did like to see him improve steadily.So now,I can proudly say that I LOVE your ff's Krishna ONLYEmbarrassed

Yaaaaaaay! ROFL
yeah!yeah!! celebrate and laugh all you wantLOLbut I ONLY love YOUR ff's KrishnaEmbarrassed.Otherwise I hate Krishna in the serialAngry

kasturika_kashu

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 8:51am | IP Logged

I just loved this ff.

Clap
Star

Yaaaaaaay! ROFL
yeah!yeah!! celebrate and laugh all you wantLOLbut I ONLY love YOUR ff's KrishnaEmbarrassed.Otherwise I hate Krishna in the serialAngry

Hate Shmate! ROFL Your hate will turn into love someday! I have faith!

kasturika_kashu

pritirays

IF-Sizzlerz

pritirays

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Ohk, so now I read it full n wht was the hilarious opening? ROFL Pratigya kicking punchin n snoring! LOL My poor Krish! Embarrassed

Btw, as I said earlier - I loved the Krish lifting Aryan scene n then throwing him on grd scared of dear "Arira Shakti"!ROFL Wht a cameo it is man! LOL And behoodi you finally fulfilled your dream of falling into KSG's arms!
ROFL

Btw, Muskaan n Maan - inspired by Geet show??? Wink

And thanx a lot for listening to my behooda request for the lift scene! Hug
ROFL

kasturika_kashu

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 8:57am | IP Logged

I just loved this ff.

Clap
Star

Yaaaaaaay! ROFL

Hate Shmate! ROFL Your hate will turn into love someday! I have faith!
Well,we'll just see abt that missyTongueLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top