Pratigya

FINAL Fan Fiction 'You are Mine' Finished! (Page 115)

Post Reply New Post

Page 115 of 123

-BlackSky-

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FINAL Fan Fiction 'You are Mine' Finished! (Page 115)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

luv angel

luv angel

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 6:55am | IP Logged
FABULOUS!
Finally you posted the last chapter, even though I didn't want that to happen. Lol.
But I truly loved it. From Krish picking up Aryan, to him running away scared of a Lizard. Just great work!
I loved the kids, and how they all call him Krish, very cute!
Aryans story ended great also!
And just before leaving, you've got me hooked to your next FF, and it's only a preview!
Anyway, have a peaceful rest and be back with a BANG!

Star [:*:

AluuEmbarrassed

apolloartemis

apolloartemis

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
This was one of the first fanfiction's I read in this forum- the writing quality, the plot and the characters made my day and inspired me to write my own fic. Thank you so much for writing this fanfic and brightning my days with it- Good luck with you new fanfic and I look forward to reading it!

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by siinnce.09

Originally posted by shruthiR

Ah!!the last chp was amazingThumbs Up.I am so happy that Pratigya and Krishna have 3 children.So sweet.And I am so happy for Aryan since he's gonna get married to youLOL.

I just loved this ff.

Clap
Star

and ALL THE BEST for your next ffThumbs Up.I will be looking forward to reading itSmile

Shruti Shruti Shruti! LOL Thank you for always being one of the first people to comment! It truly shows your dedication as my reader Wink.

Did you like the way Krishna changed throughout the whole story? LOL

ROFL Yes Yes, I felt that Aryan deserved me more that Pratigya!

Yup!! I'll always be dedicated when comes to reading your ff hunBig smile.Yes I actually did like to see him improve steadily.So now,I can proudly say that I LOVE your ff's Krishna ONLYEmbarrassed

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 7:57am | IP Logged

Glitter Text Generator

Glitter Text Generator

Glitter Text Generator

PartyHugDancing

halaa

halaa

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged
that was very awesome...brilliant and 2 good update. i loved it.i like the changes in krishna's attitude at the end.thank u for this lovely update. i will be eagerly wait for ur new ff .

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aaliyah01

Originally posted by siinnce.09

Aaliyah! Tongue Samira Tongue

ROFL Yes thank god I made them friends, otherwise Aryan would definitely have been thrown off the Cliff of Doom.  At least he managed to pick him small mercies eh? WinkLOL True true! LOL

ROFLROFL Now you realize the true extent of my obsession towards dimples! Yes of course, KSG deserved to me with me! LOL Yeah i realised your obsession when Divya was teasing you LOL Ohh KSG deserves you does he WinkROFL LOL! I have a soft corner for dimpled people. And Yes KSG certainly deserves MOI! Especially seeing today's episode of that damn show....broke my fragile heart! Broken Heart

Arira Shakti was the star of the show! Star At least this cameo has made him redeem his character and the previous rumours didnt affect his career ROFL ROFL
ROFLROFL His career was certainly saved by this cameo. Hopefully now that his received some fame and success, he would leave his sinful world behind!

Thank you! Embarrassed Most Welcome Tongue

And I look forward to your future spams after I return from my very very very very very very long break! Embarrassed 
Enjoy the VERY long break, and i'll be back in full force to spam LOL

Wooot!

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv angel

FABULOUS!
Finally you posted the last chapter, even though I didn't want that to happen. Lol.
But I truly loved it. From Krish picking up Aryan, to him running away scared of a Lizard. Just great work!
I loved the kids, and how they all call him Krish, very cute!
Aryans story ended great also!
And just before leaving, you've got me hooked to your next FF, and it's only a preview!
Anyway, have a peaceful rest and be back with a BANG!

Star [:*:

AluuEmbarrassed

Thank you for your comment Aluu! Embarrassed haha I needed to end the chapter with some happy memories and no more tears! Aryan got a happy ending with me! ROFL

Yes well Krishna's son's name '
Maan' was highly inspired by the show Geet! ROFL

I'm glad you liked the preview of my next fan fiction!

Hope to see your comments in the future dear! Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top