Pratigya

FINAL Fan Fiction 'You are Mine' Finished! (Page 114)

Post Reply New Post

Page 114 of 123

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

Ah!!the last chp was amazingThumbs Up.I am so happy that Pratigya and Krishna have 3 children.So sweet.And I am so happy for Aryan since he's gonna get married to youLOL.

I just loved this ff.

Clap
Star

and ALL THE BEST for your next ffThumbs Up.I will be looking forward to reading itSmile

Shruti Shruti Shruti! LOL Thank you for always being one of the first people to comment! It truly shows your dedication as my reader Wink.

Did you like the way Krishna changed throughout the whole story? LOL

ROFL Yes Yes, I felt that Aryan deserved me more that Pratigya!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FINAL Fan Fiction 'You are Mine' Finished! (Page 114)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MeetPremeer

IF-Dazzler

MeetPremeer

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Hey, it was a great fanfic and I don't know about the others but I would like to start you right away with your fanfic.

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

ohk! so I glanced through it and found that part whr Krish lifted Aryan in his hands, and that arira shakti thingy! haila .... I am in fits of laughter again! ROFL
First behoodi Kaash's FF n now this! ROFL ROFL ROFL my office ppl will for sure think that I have gone mad! ROFL

Priti! ROFL

See I finally added the 'lifting up scene' ROFL. Now Arira Shakti needed to come back! He was one of the main characters of the show! Ouch

I'm glad you enjoyed the last chapter!
LOLLOL

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Originally posted by pritirays

Haila behoodi coupled herself with KSG at the end! ROFL ROFL ROFL

ROFL Pratigya didn't deserve him!

paaal

Goldie

paaal

Lovely..... just awesome... Thumbs Up

Just perfect ending.....lubbed it.

Waiting for the next ff.. after a very very very very very long break of urs WinkWink

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aaliyah01

Samira that was just awesome ClapClapClap

ROFLROFLROFL Krishna picked up Aryan, its lucky they are friends now otherwise he just might have been able to chuck him of the Cliff of Doom LOL

Behoodi, you and your obsession with dimples and you coupled yourself with KSG ROFLROFLROFL

Arira Shakti made his final cameo LOL

You did a wonderful job from start to finish Star

Look forward to the new FF after you enjoy your very very very very very very long break WinkTongue

Aaliyah! Tongue

ROFL Yes thank god I made them friends, otherwise Aryan would definitely have been thrown off the Cliff of Doom.

ROFLROFL Now you realize the true extent of my obsession towards dimples! Yes of course, KSG deserved to me with me! LOL

Arira Shakti was the star of the show! Star

Thank you! Embarrassed

And I look forward to your future spams after I return from my very very very very very very long break! Embarrassed

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 5:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeetPremeer

Hey, it was a great fanfic and I don't know about the others but I would like to start you right away with your fanfic.

Hello! Thank you for leaving your comment! Tongue

LOL My next Fan Fiction will commence after my very very very very very very long break!

xo

FingerFetish

IF-Rockerz

FingerFetish

Posted: 03 June 2010 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by paaal

Lovely..... just awesome... Thumbs Up

Just perfect ending.....lubbed it.

Waiting for the next ff.. after a very very very very very long break of urs WinkWink

Thank you dear! Embarrassed Really appreciate the fact that you left your comment! Big smile

LOL I hope you don't get bored and restless from waiting for my next FF after my very very very very very very long break! Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top