Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Mariam...x

omg samira i absolutely luuuuuuuuuuuvd tihs chapter... this is 4 u ⭐️...cnt believe this is ova 😭 this is one of the best fan fics iv ever read and i cant wait 4 ur latest one xxxxxx

Thank you Mariam! 😳

Yes I can't believe its over either . I was so used to writing a new chapter, but then I remembered that I don't have to anymore....

Anyway shall hope to see your sweet comments in my next fan fiction dear😊

JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashmiri_kuri

i loved your ff it was so beautifully described, so far i read so many ff's but yours was the best keep up with the good work, waiting for your next ff

Hey! πŸ˜›

Wow thank you so much for the massive compliment! ☺️

Shall look forward to reading your comments in my next story.

JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: CanadianAddict

Amazzzzingggg. I feel as if its an end of an era on this forum. This was just lovely and I honestly felt like i was watching it, like an end of a drama you have been watching for a long time. hehehe.

Samira, i will really miss this FF, and I look forwards to your new one, but it was well done and I am glad you didn't become Ekta and drag it forever. πŸ˜† Its nice to see they turned in to a not-so-cheesy, still loveable couple.  i applaud you, hats off for such an FF and your writing skills.  I can go on forever with commenting, but i dont think you wanna hear it all. I love it, love love love it<3.
πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hey Nav! πŸ˜›

Thank you so so so much for your sweet comment dear. The best thing is to write in such a way in which the readers are able to both empathize and imagine the scenario.

πŸ˜† If I had written anymore, I would have probably ended up becoming Ekta! So before I completely lost my wits, I ended it πŸ˜†

I hope to see your amazing comments in my next fan fiction. 😳
Thank you once again for being such a sweetheart πŸ˜›

JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushboo16

loved the ending u did a gr8 jog waiton for the next ff

Thank you Khushboo! 😳

Really appreciate that you always wrote a comment! πŸ˜›

JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: pritirays

Ohk, so now I read it full n wht was the hilarious opening? 🀣 Pratigya kicking punchin n snoring! πŸ˜† My poor Krish! 😳

Btw, as I said earlier - I loved the Krish lifting Aryan scene n then throwing him on grd scared of dear "Arira Shakti"!🀣 Wht a cameo it is man! πŸ˜† And behoodi you finally fulfilled your dream of falling into KSG's arms!
🀣

Btw, Muskaan n Maan - inspired by Geet show??? πŸ˜‰

And thanx a lot for listening to my behooda request for the lift scene! πŸ€—
🀣

I thought I already replied to this comment? But it seems that somehow I hadn't ! 😲

Shall do so now! πŸ˜†

LOL! I thought I should make Pratigya sound more realistic then she does in the show! In the show, she just stands still, expressionless, and even sleeps like that! πŸ˜† So I thought, why not give her some awesome moves when she is asleep.

Arira Shakti seriously has to be the star of the fan fiction! β­οΈπŸ˜†

Yes well Maan is inspired by well, Maan! 😈 And Muskaan is inspired by Geet's previous name in DMG! πŸ˜†

And and and no worries dear! πŸ˜‰
td_dhoom thumbnail
This is absolutely beautiful !! Rocking!! and  fantastic!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
You are truly Omniscient Narrator..πŸ€—
I loved it ....I loved it.....it cant be better then this..a Simply perfect ending and a I think its a perfect new beginning from last beginning's end...ohh i just loved the whole krishu part and thanks for giving us such a wonderful krishnaaaaa...hope creatives are reading this ff....😍

I am spending time going back through your archives for such a truly inspiring writings/reads.

Picture abhi bakhi hai mere dost...Can't wait for your next ff....)

Come back soooooooooooooon.....;)

Well, enjoy your break and have a beautiful day, full of possibilities..😊 😊

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: siinnce.09

🀣 Kaash's fan fiction is hilarious!

Yes Yes, Arira Shakti helped my love life to expand! πŸ˜† After all, I did allow him to shelter in my cupboard. πŸ˜†

Supernatural aye.. πŸ˜‰ If i were to do that, I'd probably make him the hottest person on earth. Then I would leave Aryan and stalk Arira! πŸ˜†

Dimples dimples dimples ☺️

Thank you for thy comment! 😳

stalking lizzy Arira πŸ˜†
keep up the gud work! πŸ€—
ns2095 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have my exams tomoro and instead of revising i choose to finish reading your fanfic because its just that good!!!!!!
The perfect ending to the perfect story. your writing inspires me :D
Looking forward to your new fanfic hope its a smash success like this one.
πŸ‘
ifun thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Too good man!!!Loved the lizard part very much.......
nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

gr88888 !! I am soo sad its finishing ...πŸ˜” Samira DO NOT forget  to inform me on startin de new ff ... luv u anf de happy family ... for now Alvida (lol)

1 last tyme ...LUVED YOUR  FF