Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kittens123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Aww it's done :(                                                                                                 But I loved the ending hope to read your next ff

Kittens
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
lovely! I was just laughing after reading Kaash's comic FF, then read yours, I'm still laughing n my mom thinks I've gone mad πŸ˜†

n so lizzy playing cupid even for 'Samira'? πŸ˜‰
glad ur FF didn't turn supernatural otherwise Arira would have turned out to be Guru 😍

haayeee, Samira bumping into the dimpled Aryan! bohut achche πŸ˜ƒ

very well written πŸ‘
-sunlight- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yay! lizzy made another appearence! πŸ˜† lol - your last chp was GREAT and a treat to read - as was your entire FF πŸ‘ your new FF sounds really good - cannot wait to read it πŸ˜ƒ anyways, THANK YOU for such a brilliant read!!! πŸ˜ƒ xxx
MaankiMariam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg samira i absolutely luuuuuuuuuuuvd tihs chapter... this is 4 u ⭐️...cnt believe this is ova 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 this is one of the best fan fics iv ever read and i cant wait 4 ur latest one xxxxxx
kashmiri_kuri thumbnail
i loved your ff it was so beautifully described, so far i read so many ff's but yours was the best keep up with the good work, waiting for your next ff
CanadianAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Amazzzzingggg. I feel as if its an end of an era on this forum. This was just lovely and I honestly felt like i was watching it, like an end of a drama you have been watching for a long time. hehehe.
Samira, i will really miss this FF, and I look forwards to your new one, but it was well done and I am glad you didn't become Ekta and drag it forever. πŸ˜† Its nice to see they turned in to a not-so-cheesy, still loveable couple.  i applaud you, hats off for such an FF and your writing skills.  I can go on forever with commenting, but i dont think you wanna hear it all. I love it, love love love it<3.
πŸ‘πŸ‘
khushboo16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

loved the ending u did a gr8 jog waiton for the next ff

JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: kittens123

Aww it's done :(                                                                                                 But I loved the ending hope to read your next ff

Kittens

Thank you Kittens! πŸ˜›

I hope to see your comments in my next fan fiction, dear. 😳
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: dkmystery

lovely! I was just laughing after reading Kaash's comic FF, then read yours, I'm still laughing n my mom thinks I've gone mad πŸ˜†

n so lizzy playing cupid even for 'Samira'? πŸ˜‰
glad ur FF didn't turn supernatural otherwise Arira would have turned out to be Guru 😍

haayeee, Samira bumping into the dimpled Aryan! bohut achche πŸ˜ƒ

very well written πŸ‘

🀣 Kaash's fan fiction is hilarious!

Yes Yes, Arira Shakti helped my love life to expand! πŸ˜† After all, I did allow him to shelter in my cupboard. πŸ˜†

Supernatural aye.. πŸ˜‰ If i were to do that, I'd probably make him the hottest person on earth. Then I would leave Aryan and stalk Arira! πŸ˜†

Dimples dimples dimples ☺️

Thank you for thy comment! 😳

JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sunlight-

yay! lizzy made another appearence! πŸ˜† lol - your last chp was GREAT and a treat to read - as was your entire FF πŸ‘ your new FF sounds really good - cannot wait to read it πŸ˜ƒ anyways, THANK YOU for such a brilliant read!!! πŸ˜ƒ xxx

Hiya Sunlight! 😳

πŸ˜† Yes yes, Lizzy was a very important character in the story πŸ˜†

Anyway, thank you so very much for your lovely lovely comments! It was a treat reading them tooπŸ˜›