Pratigya

FINAL Fan Fiction 'You are Mine' Finished!

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello everyone ! Okay so the last thread was quite a spamming success ! πŸ˜† Congratulations for reaching 150 pages and perhaps more since we are still commenting on it. But anyway this is the second thread to my fan fiction 'You are Mine'. So all comments and new updates will be forwarded here.

Warning - we may get carried away with our spams. If you are of tender heart then refrain from reading. Or read at your own risk !

Fan fiction - 'You are Mine'

Hey everyone, this is my first attempt of writing a fan fiction. There is only one issue, I understand Hindu completely, but I may have difficulties trying to incorporate them into dialogues. So everything will be written in English, but ill try to put some dialogues here and there.

Hope you like it, and please feel free to give any feedback. Will be much appreciated.

Also I don't want to go in much detail about Pratigiya's and Krishna's family. Basically their families personalities are the same. Krishna's personality is the same but only he is educated. However Pratigiyas personality is not.

~ Character Sketch ~

Pratigiya

A young 19 year old girl who has just returned to her hometown after studying abroad. She is very simple and innocent. However she is mentally and physically scarred from a traumatic experience which occurred when she was very young. When she was 10 years of age, she had been kidnapped by a bunch of 'goonda's' where she was abused. This had heavily impacted upon Pratigiyas life, thus causing her to live in constant fear.

Will Pratigiya find someone who will love her and kiss away her tears. Will she find someone who will take away her fears and forever protect her.

Krishna

Krishna is a 23 year old man, who belongs to a political and ruthless family. Although he is well educated, he refuses to act like a sophisticated man. Instead he is known as a bully, in which everyone shivers in fear upon hearing his name. Krishna character is very dominating and possessive. In short he is a perfect example of an alpha male. He has grown up in a place where women has no respect and is only good for cooking and bearing children.

Will Pratigiya's love and gentle nature change Krishna's perspective

Oh and if you want to read the fan fiction from the start, go on this link  (Thanks to Ania for reminding me)

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1350911&TPN=152

Chapter Twenty Seven - Page 6

Chapter Twenty Eight - Page 31

Chapter Twenty Nine - Page 41

Chapter Thirty - Page 51

Chapter Thirty One - Page 58

Chapter Thirty Two - Page 64

Chapter Thirty Three - Page 80

Chapter Thirty Four - Page 92

Chapter Thirty Five - Page 99

Chapter Thirty Six - Page 99

Chapter Thirty Seven - Page 106

Chapter Thirty Eight (Final Chapter) - Page 113

New Short FF!

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/31937594

Edited by _SiinnceMaan_ - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apothecary thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yey!! I'm the first one to post....divya this is for all those times...when you posted first in the behooda thread😭
Edited by anchal2 - 14 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: anchal2

yey!! I'm the first one to post....divya this is for all those times...when you posted first in the behooda thread😭

πŸ˜† Congratulations for being the very first poster ! πŸ˜›
apothecary thumbnail
Originally posted by: siinnce.09

πŸ˜† Congratulations for being the very first poster ! πŸ˜›

thank you😳
btw, I'm only on the 7th chapter....hope I can catch up soon😊
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: anchal2

thank you😳
btw, I'm only on the 7th chapter....hope I can catch up soon😊

lol don't worry my chapters aren't too long so i'm sure you will catch up perfectly. 😊😊
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiR

I am the second to post 😊

Woot ! πŸ˜† I wonder who's lucky number 3 ?
Congrats on the second thread πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
JayaBachan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aaliyah01

Congrats on the second thread πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Thank you πŸ€—
And also congratulations for being the 3rd person to post ! πŸ˜ƒ

By the way i'm already missing our old thread !
apothecary thumbnail
btw, I know I am asking for a lot, but can someone write a brief summary....because I am slower than a snail...and I wanna comment on the latest chapters...because even if I commented on the old ones, I am sure siince wouldn't even remember any of it now!!😳
I will still read them, just cuz siince is such a great writer, but I just wanna read the latest ones too
😳

pleaseπŸ€—
Originally posted by: siinnce.09

Thank you πŸ€—
And also congratulations for being the 3rd person to post ! πŸ˜ƒ

By the way i'm already missing our old thread !

Yeah we had alot of fun discussions in the other thread
Dont worry will look for new things in your chapters to discuss just like before πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Aaliyah01 - 14 years ago