Dill Mill Gaye

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:MeriDuniyaMeinAakeMatJa - Page 2

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago
https://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e14/prerna4rishav/FRSEFR.png

28th Dec 09 Saas Bahu Aur Saazish SBS Jennifer Winget Back in Dill Mill Gayee

Jennifer Winget returns back in Dill Mill Gaye as Dr.Riddhima Gupta. A small chit chat with her on her return and her entry scene.

28th Dec 09 Saas Bahu Aur Saazish SBS Star News Jennifer Winget Back in Dill Mill Gayee HQ

7th Jan 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Saazish 3 Idiots Feature

Siddhant/Sid, JP and Jignesh/Jiggy are at basketball court. They are giving tips to play basketball.

7th Jan 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Saazish SBS Star News 3 Idiots Feature HQ

7th Jan 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Saazish SBS-All is Well Feature

Riddhima tells Abhimanyu/Abhi, Atul and Nikita/Nikki reason why Armaan left her after gun shot incident. Next part Sid, Naina, Yuvi and JP are sitting in canteen when Atul comes there holding mike in hand along with Riddhima and Nikki. They ask them what are thy doing. JP says having green tea. Riddhima says he is not going to reduce having it. Then JP says Riddhima she only told him to have it to which she says she met him for the first time today. JP says in his dreams. Atul says Riddhima comes in his dreams. Riddhima says out. All laugh.

7th Jan 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Saazish All Is Well-Armaan's Truth Old Gang and Interns Interaction HQ

12th Jan 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Betiyaan SBB Aaj Tak Basketball Match Feature

They showed glimpses of basketball match between Seniors and Juniors. There was a small chat with Karan Wahi-Jennifer Winget JeRan.

12th Jan 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Betiyaan Karan Wahi-Jennifer Winget JeRan Interns Basketball Match HQ

19th Jan 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Betiyaan SBB Aaj Tak Khud Ko Kya Samajti Hai Song Sequence Feature

They showed shooting of song sequence Khud JKo Kya Samajti Hai between Siddhant/Sid-Riddhima/Ridz. There was a small chat with Karan Wahi-Jennifer Winget JeRan. 

19th Jan 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Betiyaan Aaj Tak Karan Wahi-Jennifer Winget JeRan Song Sequence HQ

22nd Jan 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Saaizhs Sid Accepts His Mistake Karan Wahi-Jenifer Winget JeRan Offscreen Masti

Siddhant accepts his mistake about the pictures in front of everyone.
There was a small chat with Karan Wahi-Jennifer Winget JeRan. Later Yuvraaj, Naina and JP pull Karan leg.

22nd Jan 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Saazish SR Accept Mistake Karan-Jennifer/Interns Offscreen Masti HQ

4th February 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Saazish Star News-Armaan Back in DMG?

They showed some scenes of AR/KaJen while Behti Hawa Sa song.

We see Riddhima lying unconscious. She opens her eyes and her hand tries to reach out to Armaan standing in front of her. Then we see Armaan removing her payal (wasn't it broken) and kangan from her hand. He writers a letter and leaves.

Next scene we saw was Riddhima in a room which is filled with her and Armaan's pictures on the wall. Riddhima reads letter and breaks down. Sid is also there. We then see her running out of the room (She probably runs to find Armaan and falls in water I guess)

Jennifer said they are shooting for sequence where they have come to Panchgani to search for Armaan.

The man who shot Armaan's portion was his duplicate. In the end SBS reporter Nimisha Jaitley said they would request the Production team to bring back Armaan as they need him in the show.

5th February 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Saazish Star News-JeRan Feature

It started with SR scenes from the promo. The song Roop Tera Mastana was being played in the background. Jennifer how she came to search for Armaan and talks about hypothermia. Karan Wahi says Dr.Siddhant who has zero interest in Doctor is going to treat her you can imagine what will happenπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jennifer says she would say once thing since they have come here he (Sid) is helping her, taking care and how sweet of him. She hits his shoulderπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sid says once Riddhima wakes up you will see what will happen to which she says Riddhima is unconsciousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anchor says what if Armaan sees them. Jennifer says Riddhima won't have to clear anything as she is unconscious. She came searching for him and if she find him she will go to him. Karan says Sid would apologize to Armaan. He has big dole'sπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

5th February 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Betiyaan Aaj Tak-JeRan Feature

Reporter says we said na that romance track in everyone's life is not the same now see Dill Mill Gayee. Here romance track is becoming very filmy. Imagine cold night, beautiful heroine and a very romantic hero. Think what would have happen then.

Sid is carrying Riddhima then he puts her down on yellow grass. Karan Wahi and Jennifer are sitting on chair and Jennifer sprays fake snow on Karan and says Merry Christmas. Karan says you can see she is not as shareef as she seems to beπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Reporter says finally Dr Sid Guzarish is completed. See how Sid is carrying Riddhima and taking her inside a hut. Sadly Riddhima is not aware about this. All this while the song Guzarish from Ghajni is playing in the background.

Jennifer says from past 2 weeks days she (Ridz) are searching for Armaan, Armaan kaha hai kaha hai kaha hai and laughs. Karan point son tv screen and says Armaan you are watching tv. Jennifer laughs. Karan further says you would have understood our ishara (hint)

Karan says because of cold Riddhima has fallen ill and how he (Sid) helps her out and how things unfold.

Reporter says god knows how much pain will Riddhima will bear bcoz of Armaan and sadly even Sid has to beat along with Riddhima. He doesn't know how to help her. The show Sid putting blanket on Riddhima, trying to wake her up.

Reporter says in this time Dr.Atul said this to do something hearing which he got shocked. The scene Atul tells Sid he will have to increase Ridz body temperate and asks him to use anything that is available hot water, hot air and even his body heat. Report said let's see if Sid listens to Atul advice or lets her get freeze in cold.

7th February 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Saazish Star News  Rose Day Special-Karan Wahi and Jennifer Winget JeRan Feature

The episode starts with the song Jashn-E-Bahara from the movie Jodha Akbar playing while they show clips of various jodi's through out the song from Rose Day Special feature.

The Reporter Sandeep Pandya says few words on Rose Day. They show headlines for today's episode. The song Jashn-E-Bahara is playing Jodha Akbar while they show clips of various jodi's with in a rose frame box. In the end Avinash Mukherjee-Avika Gor aka Anandi-Jagya of Balika Vadhu wish Happy Rose Day.

Sandeep Pandya reads a letter send by a viewer. He then says let's see how our television stars celebrate rose day. The song Jashn-E-Bahara is playing while they show clips of various jodi's.

The reporter Nimisha Jailtely says Dr.Siddhant (Karan Wahi) and Dr.Riddhima (Jennifer Winget) have done full preparation for Rose Day. Siddhant has brought dosti bara yellow rose for Riddhima. Karan gives a yellow rose to Jennifer which she accepts. The reporter said but when time came for red rose she became naraaz againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jennifer is holding yellow rose in her hand that Karan gave her. Karan offers her a red rose "Mam lal gulaab"πŸ˜†πŸ˜† She hits the rose Karan is holding in his hand with her yellow rose and says "nahi chahiye tumhara lal gulaab" Karan says le lo yaar. She says nahin chahiye. Karan points the rose towards camera and says Karan tum le loπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Jennifer starts laughingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

18th Feb 2010 SBS:Suvarna's Entry

They showed glimpses of Mehendi ceremony. Siddhant's sister Suvarna will make her entry in the Mehendi ceremony. Riddhima is in dulhan outfit and she drinks poison.  The reporter said Suvarna might be paired with Armaan.

18th Feb 2010 SBB:Riddhima Drinks Poison

The name of today's episode was Yeh Hai Ishikiya. Riddhima is in wedding outfit. She is on terrace with bottle of poison in her hand. She drinks it. The song Yeh Toh Mehendi Hai from Chori Chori Chupke Chupke is playing in the background.

19th Feb 2010 SBB:Sid Saves Riddhima, Sid-Riddhima Marriage

Sid-Riddhima are sittng on mandap. Sid puts sindoor on Riddhima forehead and magalsurtra around her neck. AR roka picture in burning in the havankhund.

They show Sid-Riddhima conversation on terrace where Ridz faints and Sid finds she has taken poison. He takes her in a room gives her injection and get poison out from her body.

There is a shot interview of JeRan where they say they don't know if marriage happens or not. They have wore wedding outfits but are clueless about marriage.

19th Feb 2010 SBS:Sid-Riddhima Marriage JeRan Masti

Sid puts sindoor on Riddhima forehead and magalsurtra around her neck. AR roka picture in burning in the havankhund.They showed retakes for this scene.

We had an offscreen interview of Karan Wahi-Jennifer Winget JeRan where they take promises. Karan says he promises to take her hospital, wealth, cars, dad, mom lapete main while Jenny says he can take care of dad but wealth and cars remains with her. Karan says and she would stay with him. Jenny says she promises not to cry. Karan looks at her and bursts into laughter. Jenny hits him. He says she will have to pay bill of his credit cards. She asks him to promise he won't sing. He starts singing gareebo ki suno and Jenny screams nahin this marriage cannot happen.

Jennifer says she won't work after marriage and he will have to give her 10 lakhs per month. Karan says so his salary would be 1 crore 50 lakhs and his father only has to pay. Jenny laughs. Jenny is sipping coffee and the reporter says even coffee is a type poison. Jenny says her mouth taste got kharab after having poison so she took coffee that was also Karan's coffee. Karan-Jenny say they don't know if marriage is happening or not.

They show Sid-Riddhima sitting on the mandap. The reporter Nimisha Jaitley says Riddhima to see her clips of her marriage with Armaan in their old show KZK and be happy as chances of Armaan returning in the show are very less. They show clips of Sharad-Sneha marriage from KZK.

22nd Feb 2010 SBB Murad Feature:Siddhant-Riddhima Siddhima SR Get Married

Sid-Riddhima get married. They showed before marriage Riddhima pleads Sid not to break this marriage. Sid takes her to mandap where they complete all the rituals and get married. During last phera Riddhima faints and Sid picks her in his arms and completed last phera. They played Hamesha Tumko Chaha from Devdas plays in the background. There is a shot Chat with Karan Wahi and Jennifer Winget. Jennifer confirms the marriage.

22nd Feb 2010 SBB Murad Feature:Siddhant-Riddhima Siddhima SR Get Married

1st March 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Saazish SBS Siddhima/JeRan Holi Feature

The show started with the song Do Me A Favour Let's Play Holi from the movie Waqt. They showed glimpses Holi special episode.

In Dill Mill Gayee feature they showed glimpse of Holi episode. Sid, JP and Jiggy are not in their senses. They are complete under control of bhang. They are dancing on the tunes of Rang Barse. Sid is dancing with Ridz dupatta and later with Ridz who is feeling uneasy.

1st March 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Saazish SBS Siddhant-Riddhima Rang Barse Holi Segment HQ

5th March 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Betiyaan Siddhant-Riddhima Siddhima Honeymoon Feature

The song Shayad Yehi Toh Pyaar Hai from the movie Lucky No Time For Love is playing. Sid is standing near the window.Riddhima is sleeping on floor. Riddhima starts shivering. Sid keeps pillow beneath her feet and is putting blanket on her when she wakes up.

Sid takes Riddhima in her arms and puts her on bed. Riddhima's nagle gets stuck in Sid's shirt which he is trying to remove but no avail. Riddhima is smiling looking at him. Finally she opens the pin of her bangle and it gets untangled. Sid applies cream to her wounds, puts blanket on her.

26th March 2010 Saas Bahu Aur Betiyaan SBB Karan Wahi-Karan Singh Grover Summer Tips Karan Wahi-Jennifer Winget JeRan Masti

Karan Wahi and Karan Singh Grover KSG give tips for summer season.

In between they show glimpse of Karan Wahi-Jennifer Winget JeRan offscreen masti where Karan Wahi is twisting Jennifer's hand.

They showed glimpse of scenes from Dill Mill Gayee where Arman pulls Riddhima to fire escape and Siddhant-Riddhima Siddhima SR have a conversation in corridoor of Sanjeevni.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail

Karan Wahi Jennifer Winget Telly Tadka Chat Transcript by jenny1000

Jen and Karan are so hyper. They said hello and what's up? I think they took too much sugar before starting the interview. This interview was shot like 2-3 days ago I think and the whole gang was there, Neha, Sehban, though they were not shown except of Neha's leg and Sehbanwas on for a bit..

Jen says she is gonna cry now. She is overwhelmed by all the messages.. Aww Jen πŸ€—

Special thanks to TT and Diana for getting the messages to them. They thank us and KW makes a kiss face and Jen wants to burst out laughing right at that moment. He reminds me of SRK in Tere Naina, same kissy look πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† They both are so overwhelmed by the messages.

They were going through the messages and Jen is just touched. She talks about initial days of SR pair and the whole NO NO and then the love that is showered on them, they both are really touched.

They thank all that sent their questions..

JW loves my name and gave me a special thanks. I seriously thank her, for being so sweet. I knew JW was a sweetheart, but seriously, she is even more than a sweetheart. She is a super sweetheart, and Karan likes my name too. Because JW likes my name. So I want to thank them both. They seriously made my day.

They said thanks to all those who sent messages and all those who love them and even those who don;'t, they love you.. I think it's sweet. I thought that was amazing that it does not matter whether you love or not, but we love you.. πŸ€—

KW is overwhelemed. He thanks us because this are Sid-Riddhima mails and he is truly touched, wit annoying hate mails, they should make him think that there are people that truly do love him. He talks about SR, that there is no love between them, but you still love the chemistry, what will happen IF they fall in love in love? He says, when and then he goes IF.

They talk about no one is spoiling the show. All have their heart and soul into it and that;s why we fans can see that. JW is talking while KW's cell rings..

They talk about Abanti's question, regarding Slap so JW hugs KW to make up for the slaps. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Sebhan comes and they trio hug. πŸ˜† JW talks about the time when she did not know anyone and how it was weird, but then how they all became friends.

She talks about Karan is back and how it's gonna be Karan everywhere. Karan here and Karan there and Sebhan goes, I should change my name to Karan too.. It was so funny πŸ˜†

She talks about the dramatic phase of DMG and now it will get back on track but she does not know what will happen because as actors, they don't know how the CV's will butcher their characters next. LOL

The questions:

1. Unique part of SR relationship:

Jenny: It is not a normal relationship. but as time and they grow, things can change. There is no love or hate, but there is something in between. Both of us know that other is a good human being with a clean heart.

2. How would Sid punish Ridz? - He says he wouldn;t. He talks about how he wants to punish her, but can't see her in pain.

3. How would Ridz punish Sid? - I would put a cockroach in front of him and KW goes, I would eat it and JW goes ..,EWW.. Her expressions were like, are you crazy???

4. 1 thing you like/dislike about KW

Jen: Like: He is a very sweet boy. He has a good heart and keeps me laughing all the time.

Dislike: His songs. His singing of third class songs.. He hums and sings the most weirdest songs so by the end of the day, I do the same and wonder why am I singing this??
JW was so like powerful, as saying it on TV was like she was telling KW, stop singing those songs..
and then KW goes Oh and then they argue, which is covered by a song..

5. KW: 1 thing you like and dislike on Jenny.

Karan: First, he thought it was Riddhima : He keeps putting his arm around her and she keeps rubbing it off so he says this is one thing I don't like, you are my wife, but Jen corrects him and he goes, Oh about you.. He says he likes everything about her. He hasn't spend much time but he will now so he will soon figure out what he dislikes about her. He talks about few instances:

- When I don't remember my lines, she pretends to be angry , but she just smiles
- She drops me sometimes to my house so I save on the auto.
- She slaps me on and off screen.
- She laughs at my PJ's which is one thing I love about her.

Jen is so sweet. She squeezes him and they are pulled into a tiny cute friendly hug..
I demand to see them in a new show right now..

6. Who is the greatest Prankester? None of them, but JP is. He talks about a gossip King. How he likes to gossip and Neha is part of that gang. Neha tries to him by pointing her legs towards him.

7. If you had to do a scene with Sid, which one would it be?

Jen: Talks about a scene when she was not there in DMG and and he goes , Have you seen scenes of Sid? Tell Tell and JW just smiles. She talks about something regarding pants which they crack up, KW goes, you wanna wear the pants the way I do??
but JW wants to wear western clothes. I love to see Ridz in western clothes.. Like Jeans and a t-shirt.

She loves superman t-shirts and all the cartoon stuff. He says she is a child at heart while she hits him with the paper and he tells that he is the only mature one here, she is a big overgrown child which has been sent to me to nurture with care.

All crack up while KW talks about maturity..

8. Favorite SR scene..

They talk about a scene that they shot, and the 11th march one where they are just talking, so I am not sure if he meant they shot that one, or the one that appeared on the 11th march.

They both say thanks to us and KW says TT.com and he corrects it properly and JW and KW both say thanks.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M879-tbgass[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4vIWtiphrA[/YOUTUBE]
shruti thumbnail

20th April 2010 Siddhanth Modi EHQ Pictures (45)

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congrats guys on our new thread πŸ‘ Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Chakk te phattey! πŸ₯³

New thread! Congoz, dear queenies. πŸ€—

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

congrats guys on the new thread..........hope it rocks tooπŸ₯³πŸ₯³