Arjun Bijlani: The complete movie buff --Article

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Aysha-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Aysha-

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 5:04am | IP Logged

Arjun Bijlani: The complete movie buff

What gets an individual to take to acting? Well, it's the love for movies, what else! The passionate ones make it a habit to watch a movie everyday. Arjun Bijlani aka Mayank of Miley jab hum tum fame, is one avid move buff.

"I never let any day go without watching a movie. I always carry a DVD to my home and make it a point to watch a movie every night. There's not a day when I go to bed without watching a movie. The last film that I saw was "Under the mountains," said Bijlani.

Ask him about his favourite actors and pat comes the reply, "Aamir and Shah Rukh Khan are my male idols because I like their way of acting and working, I like the passion which compels them to reach their destiny. Among the girls, I like Katrina and Kajol for their look and acting respectively. I love Kajol for the way she carries herself in the industry."

A fan he may be of the Bollywood stars, but, like most TV actors, Bijlani harbours silver screen dreams too.

He sighs, "I will be happy if I get an chance to work for Bollywood because each and every actor from television wants to be on big screen one day and so I am looking forward to it. I am giving 100 percent to my show. Now let's see how far my fate takes me. But if given a chance, I won't let it go and make full use of it. Yes, I am waiting for my golden chance to come."

Arjun hope you get your golden chance soon!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mayur786cool_shwetsperfectdreamsgopi06ShwePooYashh...iHeartMoiAngle.afshanafreensamratrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arjun Bijlani: The complete movie buff --Article" in Miley Jab Hum Tum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yashh...

IF-Rockerz

Yashh...

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
nooo commentsss..............tooo much
thnkss fr d article.................realllyyyy hope to c u soon on silver screen

mayur786

Groupbie

mayur786

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
u deserve Arjun the best,,,,,

reema_arti

IF-Rockerz

reema_arti

Posted: 17 May 2010 at 10:13am | IP Logged
thnxxx for the article..

samratrocks

IF-Sizzlerz