Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
this is perfect time jyothi , may be veer thinks vansh will break his marriage but even if he does that icha nahin manegi and vansh would know it better then veer ....... why dont veer think that if he can tell truth may be vansh would just move on with his new marriage life ...............

@Shvani :- no its going to start next week or  so but a sincere request dont watch it ,IL is worthless ......................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tapasya.....happy.....Veer (Page 5)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JayaV

this is perfect time jyothi , may be veer thinks vansh will break his marriage but even if he does that icha nahin manegi and vansh would know it better then veer ....... why dont veer think that if he can tell truth may be vansh would just move on with his new marriage life ...............

@Shvani :- no its going to start next week or  so but a sincere request dont watch it ,IL is worthless ......................

why jaya...

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

LOL they have to lambao the serial! otherwise when dear tapu is outed the serial is over
U mean to say the serial is running because of Tappu:the grtLOLLOL..naah in today's times its very easy to fool the viewers because public memory is short..if a character exits..they might miss the character for few weeks but will then move on with a new story and some other new characterWinkBig smile...I hv seen so many shows where after the exit of a very popular vamp or lead..the serial  still continues to dominate the trp chartsBig smile..u should know how to move the story even without a particular character..thats it..and I don't think Tappu's exit will do any harm to this storyLOL..infact it will b a refreshing change WinkLOLLOL

Edited by jyoti06 - 24 April 2010 at 5:23am

jyoti06

Channel Moderator

jyoti06

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 5:24am | IP Logged

Ya thats what even I want to say..by saying the truth,..he will do a world of good to Ichha and Vansh's marriage because there will b nothing to hide and even Veer can move on with some other girl and get rid of TappuWinkLOL..but no if Veer says the truth..it will b end of Tappu which CVs don't want..and so keep on draggingAngryOuch

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged
if tapu goes out i will also not be able to bear this! i will be retiring also!

ICCHA

Groupbie

ICCHA

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
KYA VEER KE LIYE IS DUNIYA ME ICCHA KE BAD TAPS HE HY ?
AUR KOI LADKI NAHI ?
YA PHIR ONKE CITY ME TWO LADKIYA HY  ""iccha - taps""

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 11:26am | IP Logged
thats caz shivani , its utter bakwas show ........... its my opinion hon, they have alll masala but worthless participents ................. sorry but mera opinion hai ....................

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 24 April 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

thats caz shivani , its utter bakwas show ........... its my opinion hon, they have alll masala but worthless participents ................. sorry but mera opinion hai ....................

rel to see srgmp,,,,,,i rate it a inf program as well...but i love 2 c the auditions n stuff....u come across so many funny thinhgs impossible 2 believe

Post Reply New Post

Go to top