Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

CutiePiee4

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 5:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

49erFantiny15shivani9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tapasya.....happy.....Veer (Page 3)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Shivani u r forgetting..apart from Tappu..noone in the show is intelligent enough to guess the futureWinkLOL..So Tappu might keep on playing with Veer like how a dog keeps on playing with the bone before eating itROFL

And a new promo shows on friday.. Veer will tell Vansh "bhaiyya give me 24hrs and plss trust me "Confused..so Veer's new motto in life "bring Tappu back in 24hrs"LOL..I m just wondering if this happens on Friday..then what they will show in these 2daysConfused..don't tell me all 3Idiots will continue to stand outside the house for next 2episodesSleepyLOLLOL

Tqs Jyoti....I have just seen the episode and realised what u were trying 2 say.......

Tapasya n intelligent I dont believe it...LOL....if she was intelligent she wudn't b suffering so much in her life.if u dont believe me think of the diffferent  facial expressions on air for the last 6-8 months indicating how much distress she was going thro.......

This character is famous for 2 things guess what....apologies for the distastefull comparision Tapasya  has constipation for intelligence and diarrhoea of  foolishnessLOL
Embarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BobbyforyouOnlySarunvijaya_lsarunima_LUITshyamstiny15

shivani9

IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nuttycleo

Lol Shivani!! I read yur subject line n thought probably a new character has been introduced.. Named Happy!!! Alas, no such luck; so Veer is doomed!!!!

Honestly.... Happy kaun hai????!!!(pun intended!)

Dear Pooja....apologies.........Embarrassed

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 2:53am | IP Logged
this is just really silly!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bobbyforyou

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

this is just really silly!

what is silly ....LOL

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 5:40am | IP Logged
constipation????

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 7:40am | IP Logged

Shivani u r forgetting..apart from Tappu..noone in the show is intelligent enough to guess the futureWinkLOL..So Tappu might keep on playing with Veer like how a dog keeps on playing with the bone before eating itROFL

And a new promo shows on friday.. Veer will tell Vansh "bhaiyya give me 24hrs and plss trust me "Confused..so Veer's new motto in life "bring Tappu back in 24hrs"LOL..I m just wondering if this happens on Friday..then what they will show in these 2daysConfused..don't tell me all 3Idiots will continue to stand outside the house for next 2episodesSleepyLOLLOL
  dear ur wish was not granted abt all 3 idiots waitng outside da haveli 4 tap water. i think CV's telepathically bcame aware of ur disgust abt da situation or rather of npk21's feelings, so must've thought dat  jo rahi-sahi viewers hain voh bhi kahin badboo se pareshaan ho kar bhag na jaye.WinkWinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

shivani9

49erFan

IF-Sizzlerz

49erFan

Posted: 22 April 2010 at 7:43am | IP Logged

The wedding night lasted for few weeks, finally just yesterday it was morning...two days standing outside nothing yaar! LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

shivani9

Post Reply New Post

Go to top