Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

npk21

npk21

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Originally posted by npk21

Shivani u r forgetting..apart from Tappu..noone in the show is intelligent enough to guess the futureWinkLOL..So Tappu might keep on playing with Veer like how a dog keeps on playing with the bone before eating itROFL

And a new promo shows on friday.. Veer will tell Vansh "bhaiyya give me 24hrs and plss trust me "Confused..so Veer's new motto in life "bring Tappu back in 24hrs"LOL..I m just wondering if this happens on Friday..then what they will show in these 2daysConfused..don't tell me all 3Idiots will continue to stand outside the house for next 2episodesSleepyLOLLOL

hehehehe....Bina nahaye dhoye iccha and vansh wud w8 outside haveli for 2 episodes....yuck....then both will have acidity and gas.....yuck yuck yuck.....when suhagraat is decided plz tell vansh to spray some room freshner in there room.....orelse both wud be found unconsius on bed for 3 days....and veer wud be thinking outside the room...."bhaiyya 3 raat sey iccha ke saath kya kar rahey hein"LOL
And notice for last 3weeks Ichha and Vansh r in their same wedding costume without any foodOuch..ab toh acidity hona confirmed haiROFL...and the way Vansh has destroyed the room..I doubt there is any room freshner available as wellROFL

cheeeeeeeeee...........3 weeks ShockedShocked

I'm sure that they are not bundela's.....but they are     "Badboo"ndelas   ...LOLLOLLOL....stinky farting creatures....veer and iccha has normal gas....but tapasya and vansh ....baaprey......baap of all farts..LOLLOLLOL......while naani is silent stroker LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15shivani9ChillMaarYaar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tapasya.....happy.....Veer (Page 2)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vijaya_ls

IF-Dazzler

vijaya_ls

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 5:32am | IP Logged
a wedding night  is being shown for more than a week ..
wonder this 24 hrs will be shown for how many days ..
veer and iccha begging taps ..for 2 or 3 episodes will be shown
and none of the dumbos in jogi thakur's haveli will be there ...LOL

Edited by vijaya_ls - 21 April 2010 at 5:32am

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 5:34am | IP Logged
arre nani would be there , jo taps ko aur chadayegi

CutiePiee4

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya_lsshivani9

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
like the one , in Indian Idol promo ?? the guy sings one line and frats ............ LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya_lsshivani9

npk21

npk21

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CutiePiee4

Shivani u r forgetting..apart from Tappu..noone in the show is intelligent enough to guess the futureWinkLOL..So Tappu might keep on playing with Veer like how a dog keeps on playing with the bone before eating itROFL

And a new promo shows on friday.. Veer will tell Vansh "bhaiyya give me 24hrs and plss trust me "Confused..so Veer's new motto in life "bring Tappu back in 24hrs"LOL..I m just wondering if this happens on Friday..then what they will show in these 2daysConfused..don't tell me all 3Idiots will continue to stand outside the house for next2episodesSleepyLOLLOL

hehehehe....Bina nahaye dhoye iccha and vansh wud w8 outside haveli for 2 episodes....yuck....then both will have acidity and gas.....yuck yuck yuck.....when suhagraat is decided plz tell vansh to spray some room freshner in there room.....orelse both wud be found unconsius on bed for 3 days....and veer wud be thinking outside the room...."bhaiyya 3 raat sey iccha ke saath kya kar rahey hein"LOL

<div></div>And notice for last 3weeks Ichha and Vansh r in their same wedding costume without any foodOuch..ab toh acidity hona confirmed haiROFL...and the way Vansh has destroyed the room..I doubt there is any room freshner available as wellROFL

I'm sure that they are not bundela's.....but they are     "Badboo"ndelas ...LOLLOLLOL....stinky farting creatures....veer and iccha has normal gas....but tapasya and vansh ....baaprey......baap of all farts..LOLLOLLOL......while naani is silent stroker LOLLOLLOL

OMG...nani a silent stroker ROFL

and yeah i would agree tht vansh looks like those dirty farting fellows who can go on farting in the public places...sorry no offence Wink

public place is also ok....but iccha and vansh in a single blanket!!!!!....and if both farts...my good they are going to fell unconsious or die due to suffocation in a blanket!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vijaya_ls

CutiePiee4

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 5:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

shivani9

npk21

npk21

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged

</div>
<div>And a new promo shows on friday.. Veer will tell Vansh "bhaiyya give me 24hrs and plss trust me "Confused..so Veer's new motto in life "bring Tappu back in 24hrs"LOL..I m just wondering if this happens on Friday..then what they will show in these 2daysConfused..don't tell me all 3Idiots will continue to stand outside the house for next2episodesSleepyLOLLOL

<div></div>And notice for last 3weeks Ichha and Vansh r in their same wedding costume without any foodOuch..ab toh acidity hona confirmed haiROFL...and the way Vansh has destroyed the room..I doubt there is any room freshner available as wellROFL

I'm sure that they are not bundela's.....but they are     "Badboo"ndelas ...LOLLOLLOL....stinky farting creatures....veer and iccha has normal gas....but tapasya and vansh ....baaprey......baap of all farts..LOLLOLLOL......while naani is silent stroker LOLLOLLOL

OMG...nani a silent stroker ROFL

and yeah i would agree tht vansh looks like those dirty farting fellows who can go on farting in the public places...sorry no offence Wink

public place is also ok....but iccha and vansh in a single blanket!!!!!....and if both farts...my good they are going to fell unconsious or die due to suffocation in a blanket!!!LOL

and there will be a big hole in the blanket LOL

NO!!!!

Sources from color's say that...the combustion gas present in there stomach from 3 weeks may explode very soon leading to a lot of damage to haveli!!! the noise wud be so hard that daddaji may die due to heart failure, umedji will have a high bp, while mai wud be busy telling to veer  " tum sab seh saktey ho... jao aur vansh ke gutter ka dhakkan band kardo".....LOLLOLLOLLOL

shivani9

Post Reply New Post

Go to top