Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
arre nani would be there , jo taps ko aur chadayegi

Originally posted by: npk21

cheeeeeeeeee...........3 weeks 😲😲

I'm sure that they are not bundela's.....but they are     "Badboo"ndelas ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....stinky farting creatures....veer and iccha has normal gas....but tapasya and vansh ....baaprey......baap of all farts..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......while naani is silent stroker πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

OMG...nani a silent stroker 🀣

and yeah i would agree tht vansh looks like those dirty farting fellows who can go on farting in the public places...sorry no offence πŸ˜‰
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
like the one , in Indian Idol promo ?? the guy sings one line and frats ............ πŸ˜†
npk21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

OMG...nani a silent stroker 🀣

and yeah i would agree tht vansh looks like those dirty farting fellows who can go on farting in the public places...sorry no offence πŸ˜‰

public place is also ok....but iccha and vansh in a single blanket!!!!!....and if both farts...my good they are going to fell unconsious or die due to suffocation in a blanket!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

public place is also ok....but iccha and vansh in a single blanket!!!!!....and if both farts...my good they are going to fell unconsious or die due to suffocation in a blanket!!!πŸ˜†

and there will be a big hole in the blanket πŸ˜†
npk21 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

and there will be a big hole in the blanket πŸ˜†

NO!!!!

Sources from color's say that...the combustion gas present in there stomach from 3 weeks may explode very soon leading to a lot of damage to haveli!!! the noise wud be so hard that daddaji may die due to heart failure, umedji will have a high bp, while mai wud be busy telling to veer  " tum sab seh saktey ho... jao aur vansh ke gutter ka dhakkan band kardo".....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

NO!!!!

Sources from color's say that...the combustion gas present in there stomach from 3 weeks may explode very soon leading to a lot of damage to haveli!!! the noise wud be so hard that daddaji may die due to heart failure, umedji will have a high bp, while mai wud be busy telling to veer " tum sab seh saktey ho... jao aur vansh ke gutter ka dhakkan band kardo".....πŸ˜†

gutter ka dhakkan 🀣

yeah aur bomb visfot ki awaaz thakur ki haveli tak ayegi and taps would be lyk...."hum iccha se jyada talented hai , hum usse jyada bada visfot karenge" and she too will fart jiski vajah se poora sehar udd jayega
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Shivani u r forgetting..apart from Tappu..noone in the show is intelligent enough to guess the futureπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†..So Tappu might keep on playing with Veer like how a dog keeps on playing with the bone before eating it🀣

And a new promo shows on friday.. Veer will tell Vansh "bhaiyya give me 24hrs and plss trust me "πŸ˜•..so Veer's new motto in life "bring Tappu back in 24hrs"πŸ˜†..I m just wondering if this happens on Friday..then what they will show in these 2daysπŸ˜•..don't tell me all 3Idiots will continue to stand outside the house for next 2episodesπŸ₯±πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tqs Jyoti....I have just seen the episode and realised what u were trying 2 say.......

Tapasya n intelligent I dont believe it...πŸ˜†....if she was intelligent she wudn't b suffering so much in her life.if u dont believe me think of the diffferent  facial expressions on air for the last 6-8 months indicating how much distress she was going thro.......

This character is famous for 2 things guess what....apologies for the distastefull comparision Tapasya  has constipation for intelligence and diarrhoea of  foolishnessπŸ˜†
😳
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuttycleo

Lol Shivani!! I read yur subject line n thought probably a new character has been introduced.. Named Happy!!! Alas, no such luck; so Veer is doomed!!!!

Honestly.... Happy kaun hai????!!!(pun intended!)

Dear Pooja....apologies.........😳
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this is just really silly!