Visa-Passport issue

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Guys,

Remember the topic, I posted last week on what I feel could be the story line.....well, I mentioned there that this 4 days issue that was introduced, implied that there could be an issue in getting Canadian Visa for Geet and they could use this as an issue. Well, todays precap shows us that hint...I just hope they dont plan to send GEET to Canada in any illegal manner...

Also, wasnt there somewhere, where Dev's sister mentions that we wuld take our Bhabhi to...and is then stopped by her Elder bhabhi who immediately says - "Canada"....so, is there some locha in the country too?

-DD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Visa-Passport issue" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mansi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Mansi-

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
No..Kamya said we don get such bangles and chunni's in.....and then bhabhi said Canada. Lets see.

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mansi-

No..Kamya said we don get such bangles and chunni's in.....and then bhabhi said Canada. Lets see.

yep, smethng of the sort...the point is that there was some issue with the location....The younger sister makes a weird face when she is corrected...

LiViYa

Groupbie

LiViYa

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 3:31am | IP Logged
in the latest promo they showed tht dev's mom n sis(she is so irritatingAngry) telling geet to sign some papers..4 some visa stuff..what did that mean now?Ouch

halifax004

Goldie

halifax004

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged
I have a feeling that Dev's family  are going to forge Geet's signature for somthing that might end Dev and Geet's marriage because as soon as the wedding is over they are going to ditch geet and leave with her family's richesDisapprove

Tomiko

IF-Sizzlerz

Tomiko

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Argh, I still don't want to believe Dev is going to the dark side.Ouch

But if they were planning to leave with money then wouldn't the jewellery episode have been the perfect getaway?

There's enough gold there and the families weren't together at that point so they could slip away without being noticed.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.