Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I love Maan!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

pratishaa

pratishaa

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
i love main lead of the show. he is damm. i think dev and geet are cute(but i think that kind of relationship gets boring after a while to watch). but geet and maan their chemistry is awsommee. you feel like watching them. he is kind of this hot tempered guy and she never loses her temper. he is going to make her strong. like he said in todays episode you need to be brave and left her. i lovee him. their jodi is cute/hot/and so much more.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

SSWATISgiaa5678_Rashmigurpreet28_SuMmEr_LoVe_Manali_IamGCianTia-AFreeBird

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I love Maan!!" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pratishaa

i love main lead of the show. he is damm. i think dev and geet are cute(but i think that kind of relationship gets boring after a while to watch). but geet and maan their chemistry is awsommee. you feel like watching them. he is kind of this hot tempered guy and she never loses her temper. he is going to make her strong. like he said in todays episode you need to be brave and left her. i lovee him. their jodi is cute/hot/and so much more.

abhi hot mat kaho yaaar jodi ko...
abhi toh kuchh v romantic scene nahin dekha,,...
so hottie ka hotness ka kuchh pata nahin chal raha hain...
i m in luv with geet and mann...

-GoogleWithMe-

IF-Addictz

-GoogleWithMe-

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhinki143

abhi hot mat kaho yaaar jodi ko...
abhi toh kuchh v romantic scene nahin dekha,,...
so hottie ka hotness ka kuchh pata nahin chal raha hain...
i m in luv with geet and mann...
the show is getting more interesting after gurmeet's entry lets wait & see

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

IF-Dazzler

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
agreed with every word u said...
todays ep was awsome..

sanyogita_a

sanyogita_a

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

totally agree wid u..their chemistry was mind blowing even though it was their 1st epi together..he will make her strong and independent..n in the process they will fall for each other..SmileDay Dreaming
cant wait to watch sum more scenes of them..gurmeet's entry was superb..   Thumbs Up for their paring..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_SuMmEr_LoVe_

beintehaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

beintehaa.

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged

DG wouldnt get boring to watch! Their so adorable

But yeah Maans entry have spiced up the show and the storyline..
I wanna know if theres a connection between Maan and Dev

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
u r right poornia di the show is getting intresting after gurmeets entry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top