Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan - Geet second meeting?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Tomiko

IF-Sizzlerz

Tomiko

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

I know the hype over today's epi still hasn't died down ... bu I can't help thinking what their second meeting will be like!Embarrassed

After all, Geet was chased by Gundas, almost drowned, came close to crashing a Jeep (and running our hero over in the process) before the aforementioned hero decided to drive Geet to her decision, before changing his mind and leaving her in the middle of the road.LOL

So HOW can the Creatives even consider topping that?

I hope that we don't get mediocre scenes of MG from now on.  After all, we've only got a taste of them and I, for one, am addicted!Blushing

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kripsysimplytoxicprincess14jenny.perfectdreams-sumaiya-Fiza28Sofnabeintehaa.Roshni.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Maan - Geet second meeting?" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kripsy

kripsy

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Well it will be quite hard to top but I don't wanna raise expectations so we're again dissapointed by creatives

beintehaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

beintehaa.

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Your right it will be hard to top that 
Soooo much happened in todays episode LOL. Will be interesting to see

Roshni.

IF-Sizzlerz

Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Tomiko,

There are few easy ways to top that! Well, this might so sound crazy but anything for Maan's crazy fans, right?Embarrassed My options are:

• Geet can get lost anytime, Oh! But not chased by the goons!! (I'm really hoping for this one!Tongue)
  • (Or may be we would see Maan only after Dev leaving to Canada!Ermm) Where she is left in the airport all alone and Maan decides to help her! He is so annoyed with her, I don't know how she would change his attitude!EmbarrassedLOL
Either way, it would be interesting! So lets just what happens!

You at least are addicted, I totally am drooling!Blushing (Any remedies?Wink)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaLiViYa*angel94*

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
ShockedRosh..u too drool over GuruLOLLOL I am seing your here after agesEmbarrassed

I just wrote on Geet-Maan AT, we dont see Maan scenes before the wedding and voila, here u too. Since he is her "humsufer" I think next time too will be like that, in a rescue Geet missionWink Most probs when  Dev returns to Canada or he actually ditch herOuch

We cant get enouhg of Maan scenes, cant we?EmbarrassedLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni.

Roshni.

IF-Sizzlerz

Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Melz, I told you this before itself that I do drool over him!! But- but You too?Shocked

Its so obvious that someone is needed especially when you're struggling...Lo! Why is Maan there - to comfort Geet..So we would get more scenes after the wedding!!

You know I had not been seeing Geet all this days just to see Guru's entry!! Wasn't he awesome! Gave a perfect look of "Angry Young Man"

Tomiko

IF-Sizzlerz

Tomiko

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 5:50am | IP Logged

Roshni, I'm afraid you'll have to continue drooling because there's no remedy to Maan Hotness!LOL

It seems likely that the next time we see him will be after the wedding.Ouch  Although I definitely don't see him comforting Geet, probably telling her to Chup again!LOL

n0ne91

Goldie

n0ne91

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 6:14am | IP Logged
lol lets see what happens :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top