madhoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I have a question:
in yesterday's episode (April 19), it is shown that somebody went into Chaeji Ji's room and gave her the aarti.  I thought it was Bebo, but I belive QueenAnnie18 believe that it's Saru.  So if that lady was not Bebo and someone else, does that mean that at least two people knows about Rano and Bebo's truth?  We all know that the shadow is a man's shadow and the person who gave aarti to Chaeji Ji is a lady, so that means two people know this truth, correct?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think it was bebo
after doing the pooja in mandi she might have went narang house to give the aarti to chai ji
don't know about saru
madhoo thumbnail
but if it was bebo, then no one saw her coming to chaeji ji's room?  that seems little odd. unless it's kuku whose shadow it is.
-Afeelicious- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: madhoo

but if it was bebo, then no one saw her coming to chaeji ji's room?  that seems little odd. unless it's kuku whose shadow it is.

she might enter the house secretly so no one can see her
madhoo thumbnail
oh come on!!  somebody gotta see her!  I mean how can she just walk in there give chaeji ji arti and leave the house without having anyone see her?  The only way to do that would be if someone from that house knows Bebo's truth is and that person is helping her.  I see only possibilities here:
1) somebody from narang house knows Bebo's truth and is helping her or
2) it really is Amrit's shadow and Amrit went back to narang house with real Bebo.
I just find it very odd that Bebo could just roam around the house without anyone noticing it.  Agar isa kuch hua hai, to yeh narang house ka ghar na ho hua, garden hi ho gaya jis me koi bhi aa ja sakta hai.
van1 thumbnail
I didn't understand one thing...how come giving Aarti means knowing the truth ??