Pratigya

Arhaan added me on FB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anchal2

Originally posted by shumi.

come on sweet girls...for the past three four days his friends list was showing 80 friends. after reading your post i went to his face book and checked it still showing 80Wink.

ROFLROFL
really shumi di, that's hilarious

aur nahi tho kya abeyAngry...e log mere dhimaag pakaara hay haiAngry...i  immediately went and checked his accout,his friends list remains still 80...phew...my BP came to normal...Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhaan added me on FB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Page 2)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SANARHAAN

Goldie

SANARHAAN

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

come on sweet girls...for the past three four days his friends list was showing 80 friends. after reading your post i went to his face book and checked it still showing 80Wink.

ROFLROFL

aur nahi tho kya abeyAngry...e log mere dhimaag pakaara hay haiAngry...i  immediately went and checked his accout,his friends list remains still 80...phew...my BP came to normal...Smile
Shumi read my post to ur reply and then raise ur BP again. ok?ROFL

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shabz.

ROFLROFL

r u seriousLOL
very very seriousAngry...in search of ICU...i cannot tolerate this kind of behooda joke...GirrrrrrAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shabz.

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
LOL Guyz Im Not Jumpin OF hyper LOL !!
He Accepted me buh im not sure if he is real or not

shumi.

IF-Sizzlerz

shumi.

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SANARHAAN

ROFLROFL

r u seriousLOL
guyz u misunderstood!! he added me on his fan's ID....i got that from I-F only. He has opened it for his fans. It was real one!! shumi dear u should apply for moderator's job u'll do a superb job i betROFLi should call u now detective behoodi!EmbarrassedLOLWink
phew...fan's ID!!!!!!!!!!!...dear you did not mention that in your first postConfused....i don't care about his fans ID.i don't want to be part of it...ufff....Angry

.FlawlessSarun.

IF-Addictz

.FlawlessSarun.

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

what fans ID Confused ..?

He Accept ma Friends Request on his page Confused
Lol SHumi Di im Not Forcin Any1 To Believe [:p]

Ankita_Mathur

Ankita_Mathur

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFL

r u seriousLOL
guyz u misunderstood!! he added me on his fan's ID....i got that from I-F only. He has opened it for his fans. It was real one!! shumi dear u should apply for moderator's job u'll do a superb job i betROFLi should call u now detective behoodi!EmbarrassedLOLWink
phew...fan's ID!!!!!!!!!!!...dear you did not mention that in your first postConfused....i don't care about his fans ID.i don't want to be part of it...ufff....Angry

Abbe fan id ....yhe kya hai be...

SANARHAAN

Goldie

SANARHAAN

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFL

r u seriousLOL
abe oye behoodi!!! apna dimagh kahan chor ayi hai!! he has created a ID for his fan. not a fan has created a fake ID!! phew i never gave soooo much explanations even to my students while taking class!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top