Arhaan added me on FB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Shabz.

r u serious😆
very very serious😡...in search of ICU...i cannot tolerate this kind of behooda joke...Girrrrrr😡
LOL Guyz Im Not Jumpin OF hyper LOL !!
He Accepted me buh im not sure if he is real or not
Originally posted by SANARHAAN

guyz u misunderstood!! he added me on his fan's ID....i got that from I-F only. He has opened it for his fans. It was real one!! shumi dear u should apply for moderator's job u'll do a superb job i bet🤣i should call u now detective behoodi!😳😆😉
phew...fan's ID!!!!!!!!!!!...dear you did not mention that in your first post😕....i don't care about his fans ID.i don't want to be part of it...ufff....😡

what fans ID 😕 ..?

He Accept ma Friends Request on his page 😕
Lol SHumi Di im Not Forcin Any1 To Believe [:p]
Originally posted by shumi.

phew...fan's ID!!!!!!!!!!!...dear you did not mention that in your first post😕....i don't care about his fans ID.i don't want to be part of it...ufff....😡

Abbe fan id ....yhe kya hai be...

abe oye behoodi!!! apna dimagh kahan chor ayi hai!! he has created a ID for his fan. not a fan has created a fake ID!! phew i never gave soooo much explanations even to my students while taking class!!!
Originally posted by SANARHAAN

abe oye behoodi!!! apna dimagh kahan chor ayi hai!! he has created a ID for his fan. not a fan has created a fake ID!! phew i never gave soooo much explanations even to my students while taking class!!!
🤣 ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

🤣 ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
!!!!! i say u should apply for any detective job or for moderator's job!!🤣
Kya hai be uska fan id jara mujhe bhi dena....
chat hui to kya bola usne...
kuch bolbo...batabo...
abbe hummei to shak hai kuch bolta bhi hai....

very very serious😡...in search of ICU...i cannot tolerate this kind of behooda joke...Girrrrrr😡

lol, is ur BP back to normal yet😆