Na Aana Is Desh Laado

Ammaji's Real name

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
The dacoit chick called Ammaji by her real name Bhagwani devi, 😆 she was so pissed. Did the show ever tell her name before? So now we know her real name. The chick is gonna stay with them in the Haveli 🤣 that is gonna be quite a sight to see.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Manny ........ This not the first time they told her name .......😆....... But no one dared to call ammaji by her name .........😛
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bittu ammaji was upset that she was called by name and jogi was offended because of this.i felt like laughing🤣
meghaparti thumbnail
well I feel she n sia will have a major show down...n the real sherni will win...Lol🤣 n ammaji will be a mere spectator....as this way dono uske raaste se hat jaye gaye🤣
sang_hari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: meghaparti

well I feel she n sia will have a major show down...n the real sherni will win...Lol🤣 n ammaji will be a mere spectator....as this way dono uske raaste se hat jaye gaye🤣

megha ho saktha hain.😆sia toh chup nahi baitegi aur raghav ka maamla hai.woh sherni with double taquat🤣 hoke ladegi
bittu31 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sang_hari

bittu ammaji was upset that she was called by name and jogi was offended because of this.i felt like laughing🤣

Mazza toh ab aayega jab woh haveli main aa kar Bhagwani bolegi 😆😆.....Mera Gaji toh khushi ke mare phula nahi samayega 😉😛
sang_hari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Mazza toh ab aayega jab woh haveli main aa kar Bhagwani bolegi 😆😆.....Mera Gaji toh khushi ke mare phula nahi samayega 😉😛

is main bhi gaji lol dekh even today he was feeling glad that amba called ammaji by her name😆.abhi sunheri aur gaji ke dialogues ka mazza alag hi hoga😆 and bahut colourful words  sune ko milenge😆😛
😛
bittu31 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sang_hari

is main bhi gaji lol dekh even today he was feeling glad that amba called ammaji by her name😆.abhi sunheri aur gaji ke dialogues ka mazza alag hi hoga😆 and bahut colourful words  sune ko milenge😆😛
😛

I have a feeling that Gaji will try to Mandoli with Amba ........🤣🤣 This is first time in laddo they showed Ammaji so helpless..😃
sang_hari thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bittu_gupta

I have a feeling that Gaji will try to Mandoli with Amba ........🤣🤣 This is first time in laddo they showed Ammaji so helpless..😃

sunher gaji ko amba ke aas paas batkne nahi deghi🤣.i know gaji toh poora try karega and abhi raghav bhi nahin  hain uska toh zaroor fayaada utayega
bittu31 thumbnail
Sherya I want  Amba to do cheer haran of Jogi ....... Mazza aa jayega .........😉

But jokes apart I really feels that Sia will be able to tackle Amba ........