Pratigya

LOVE Krishna, Support thread against hate thread! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

ellen4eva

ellen4eva

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by vishid

Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by vishid

Originally posted by sneha_09

Originally posted by jaswir lover

i love him all the ways... he was wrong in last epi.. but its means nothing.. he could hv raped her..but he did'nt..thats my krish!!!!!Hug

pathetic Dead !!!!

i think you did not read the instructions. if you dont like Krishna, DON'T ENTER and you don't need to comment as well Big smile

Man man, why don't ppl read instructions? LOL LOL LOL
@ for the person saying patehtic: Whatever you say Krishna still Roxxxxxxxxxxx! Big smile
Just try to watch the show without Krishna being thr - you will see the difference! I bet no one can take Pratigya and all her goody goody talks alone!LOL We need Krishna to add on the mirch masala and Interest! Wink

Wah Beta bilkul Sahi baat hai LOL LOL
I Love Krishna. i m always with him and this show is nothing without Krishna Big smile

In the words of Sajjan SIngh............Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Krishna Krishna Hare KrishnaWinkLOL followed by

baba deewani ho gaya, behooda! Ye Sajjan Singh ki juti ka nathija, Sab kaliyugi aulad!LOLLOLLOL
LOL
LOLLOLLOL lol annyway just posting to keep this thread on the first page he heEmbarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LOVE Krishna, Support thread against hate thread! (Page 8)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GMMA

GMMA

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
lub lub lub , lubalub Krishna. love his straight forward way of loving prats. just like komal said in one episode "aisa pagal ki tarah pyaar karney vala pati ho to kisay achha nahi lagegaa" as for his mistakes he is only human and being made to pay for some things that he has not even done.

muah muah muah.... lub u baba

memario

memario

Posted: 17 June 2010 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

Krishna's the reason i watch the show.....the guys nt bad just impulsive nd thts no reason to dislike him......

Post Reply New Post

Go to top