Pratigya

LOVE Krishna, Support thread against hate thread! (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 8

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 8
Page 6 Page 8

the_Naked_face

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LOVE Krishna, Support thread against hate thread! (Page 5)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ellen4eva

ellen4eva

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by the_Naked_face

Krishna, Krishna Krishna...We Love him because we know that ultimately whatever he does, deep down he is a guy with a pure and loving heart!....

Anyways baby Krishna, ill come to support you again later! Dont worry your Love fans outweighs the one who hate you!...We sympathize with your every action!...

Later ! 

Xoxo
he he the way you called him bay made me laugh,,, he really is a baccha! bless him! it was his second time on the show he walked on the streets with that BG music after being rejected by prats :( he even had to sleep on the hotel sofa this time!LOL what all he has to do for his loveEmbarrassedLOL

the_Naked_face

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

damon_biteme

Goldie

damon_biteme

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

Humre Baba Bina Ee Show Main Kaunu Jaan Nahi Hai.

Show Bahoote Boring Hota. Wohi Rona Dhona, Ya Saas Bahu aur Betiyaan Ki Nautanki hoti Jaise Aur Serial Main Ho Raha Hai.

Agar Baba Nahi Hota To Is Forum  Itne Topics Bhi Nahi Bante. Ka Discuss Karte. Kissi Ke Paas Kachu Bolne Ko Hi Nahi Hota.

Apna Pyaar Ya Apna Gussa Kis Pe Nikalte.

Jaye Diyo Baba Se Nafrat Karne Wale Wo Ek Dum Lalantop Hai, Ueke Jaisa Koi Nahi Hai Aur Hum Sab Ueke Bahoote Pyaar Karte Hain WinkWinkWink

Hey one last thing Krishna didn't do the right thing yesterday and don't want to justify his act. I just understand where he is coming from. I have always stressed on one thing since i have joined this forum he was brought up in an environment where he has never seen anyone respect women.

Krishna haters: Rudyard Kipling wrote The Jungle Book on a boy who was brought up by wolves and behave like one till he goes to the man-village. so it goes without saying  nurture does make who you are.

On top of his horrible bringing, he was treat with coldness and total disregard by a person he loves the most. He was hurt by the fact that for a person he is ready to change himself , fight with his family and is even ready to die wldn't even talk politely to him. How wld one feel if a person has gone against everything he has has been taught and has believed in and all that is in vain (I am not saying the feeling of luv shld be reciprocated but how difficult is it to be polite to a person even if you hate him or her).

I can go on abt this and sorry to bore you guys with this. Just want to say

' Krishna Is Show Ki Jaan- Shaan Sab Kuch Hai Baas Baat Khatam'

Edited by krishna_chalbo - 21 April 2010 at 4:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAI

princ355

princ355

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
love krishna alot honestly prat should understand his love okay his way of getting u was wrong but dnt ignore his love

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by ania_91

Originally posted by pritirays

Krishna Roxxxxxxxxxx n I am in full support! Thumbs Up Yeah! Wink

as expected ..... ROFL

I am hopeless and useless LOL as I am Krishna biased! Wink Ppl are free to throw joota chappal at me Tongue but I still like Krishna! Big smile

Like SS did after Krishna you mean (he still loves baba)LOL

neelamra

neelamra

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Big smile i looooooovvvvvveeeee krishna
although  i dont condone with what happened yesterday i totally understand him and feel for him.
Reasons for him doing what he did:
1. His father is always hitting his mom
2. His brother is always hitting his wife
3. He has been brought up with violent
4. He was given everything to him all his life
5. He cant understand why someone would not love him as he thinks he is good looking(which he is hehe)

I have known many people like this that because of there upbringing are violent and awful yet they are able to change and i have seen them change for the better. Krishna and his sister have been spoilt and have no manners or respect for anything but can change. this is why they act like they do. Angry but with love they can change, pritigyas family have been brought up so diffrently she knows she has to stay with him so instead of fighting him why not change him then he can change his family. im sorry but i feel sorry for him and would love him instead of fighting him.

Winklove you krishna

MERARAI

IF-Sizzlerz

MERARAI

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krishna_chalbo

Humre Baba Bina Ee Show Main Kaunu Jaan Nahi Hai.

Show Bahoote Boring Hota. Wohi Rona Dhona, Ya Saas Bahu aur Betiyaan Ki Nautanki hoti Jaise Aur Serial Main Ho Raha Hai.

Agar Baba Nahi Hota To Is Forum  Itne Topics Bhi Nahi Bante. Ka Discuss Karte. Kissi Ki Paas Kachu Bolne Ko Hi Nahi Hota.

Apna Pyaar Ya Apna Gussa Kis Pe Nikalte.

Jaye Diyo Baba Se Nafrat Karne Wale Wo Ek Dum Lalantop Hai, Ueke Jaisa Koi Nahi Hai Aur Hum Sab Ueke Bahoote Pyaar Karte Hain WinkWinkWink

Hey one last thing Krishna didn't do the right thing yesterday and don't want to justify his act. I just understand where he is coming from. I have always stressed on one thing since i have joined this forum he was brought up in an environment where he has never seen anyone respect women.

Krishna haters: Rudyard Kipling wrote The Jungle Book on a boy who was brought up by wolves and behave like one till he goes to the man-village. so it goes without saying  nurture does make who you are.

On top of his horrible bringing, he was treat with coldness and total disregard by a person he loves the most. He was hurt by the fact that for a person he is ready to change himself , fight with his family and is even ready to die wldn't even talk politely to him. How wld one feel if a person has gone against everything he has has been taught and has believed in and all that is in vain (I am not saying the feeling of luv shld be reciprocated but how difficult is it to be polite to a person even if you hate him or her).

I can go on abt this and sorry to bore you guys with this. Just want to say

' Krishna Is Show Ki Jaan Hai Baas Baat Khatam'

ClapClapClap Lalantop post!LOL Felt like Komal was reading your post out loud.  As the saying goes, hate the deed not the person who did it.  What gets to me is that Prats cannot appreciate his efforts even after he spelled it all out to her all that he has tried to do for her since their wedding and how much he has changed (he's got a long ways to go yet LOL having lived in the Takur household but at least the guy is trying unlike Komal who is still refusing to even admit she needs to grow up.....Krishna is trying to teach Komal to grow up as well. Doesn't Prats appreciate that since it would make her brother's life easier?  Prats hasn't appreciated anything about Krishna. All she sees is everything that is wrong with him.

She is also clueless at times. She knows Krishna is possessive and doesn't understand modern social behavior except what he has learned from moviesLOL. She glares at her husband and doesn't let him touch her but then has a smile and shakes hands with a foreigner. Looks like she never gave him a thought to how he may feel. Why was she surprised he went ballistic? Her focus has been on her hatred, need for revenge on Krishna (maybe other Takurs) for how he has wronged her and her family.

Bus, bhath katham!LOL

Edited by MERARAI - 20 April 2010 at 7:29pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top