LOVE Krishna, Support thread against hate thread! - Page 2

Posted: 14 years ago

yesterday's episode break my πŸ’”  left me πŸ₯Ί i was 😭...

but in today's episode when krishna brought his hand between pratigya and the front seat to protect her ..i was likeπŸ˜›.how much he might have felt bad to hit  his lady love if he cannot see her getting a small hurt .how much he might have got hurt by pratigya's continuous rejection in spite of his constant try ..which forced him to raise his hands on her....
well...what ever... it may be...it can be...i am still lubing krishnaπŸ˜ƒ
I don't love not hate him. I actually feel sorry for him. He and his sister did not know what they were getting into  and both are suffering a great deal now. On the other hand Prats and her brother very well knew the reason and the plan there after before  they were getting in to this marriage.  Krishna wanted Prats for what ever reason he fell madly in love with her. I mean that is crazy but he has stood by her in every occasion and so forth. Komal poor girl has the worst luck of them all. With no fault of her own  she is being shunned. πŸ˜­ We can all see that she is looking for her hubby's love and acceptance. She is illiterate and has no manners ,but that can be taught to behave. poor  brother sister duo......😭
Originally posted by ania_91

Well....I still love Arhaan the same....does that count? πŸ˜›

Krishna is another story altogether....too complex a character he is that I can't even exactly hate him completely if not "like" his behaviour.....

Symptoms of Krishna Deewangi! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Originally posted by pritirays

Symptoms of Krishna Deewangi! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Correction: its symptoms of Arhaan Mania πŸ˜†πŸ˜³Tongue
shumi,
not only Krishna but Komal is being rejected by her in laws  too. I can see why Krishna was upset.... I thought that it was a bit too much but  what was Prats thinking. once a married couple we all knew that SR was coming . 
Originally posted by ania_91

Correction: its symptoms of Arhaan Mania πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
correction accepted! πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by cimba

shumi,
not only Krishna but Komal is being rejected by her in laws  too. I can see why Krishna was upset.... I thought that it was a bit too much but  what was Prats thinking. once a married couple we all knew that SR was coming . 
i know yaar...pratigya was acting as if she was dooth ki dhuli huye...when he agreed to marry krishna don't she know that sex is the major part pf married life.😑...as krishna said if nainaji reject saxena ji not allow him to touch... blabh blah...for sure the next day naina ji will be thrown in to her maika😑

I am hopeless and useless πŸ˜† as I am Krishna biased! πŸ˜‰ Ppl are free to throw joota chappal at me πŸ˜› but I still like Krishna! πŸ˜ƒ
don't worry piritiji...i am there to protect you...πŸ˜ƒ

correction accepted! πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜† ArMania...πŸ˜†
Originally posted by cimba

shumi,

komal isnt being rejected by her in-laws, naina ji dotes on her and shyam ji has accepted her. arushi, adarsh and the daddi have a problem with her because she has no respect for anyone and she never seems to be able to string along a sentence without swearing. she has it better than pratigya thats for sure!!