India-Forums

Other Shows
Other Shows

"I'm not seeing anyone now" - Natassha

Nankri IF-Rockerz
Nankri
Nankri

Posted: 03 February 2005 at 11:40pm | IP Logged

She started her career as a marketing executive for a mobilephone company, but destiny had different plans for her. ''Somebody at the office once told me I had a nice face and I should try modelling,'' recounts Natassha. Getting into this industry wasn't planned —it just happened. But, I'm glad.''

The actress who has been all over the small screen for the past few weeks, thanks to her show Kkavyanjali , started modelling around five years ago. She did her first television show, Kabhi Sauten Kabhie Saheli around that time. Lady luck smiled on Natassha and soon she bagged a lead role in Kucch Toh Hai . She also went down south and did a number of movies there. Natassha's return to the small screen today in no way means it's the end of her film career, she clarifies. ''I took up this show because it's a brilliant role. Besides, I have three Hindi films that will be releasing this year, apart from south Indian movies.''
Natassha doesn't look at TV as a comedown. ''I started from here. How can I look at it as a step down? I'm just looking to balance both films and this show,'' she says. With her traditional Indian looks, where does she see herself in this 'got it, flaunt it' era? ''I have done numbers like Ding Dong and Bindaas which were appreciated,'' comes the reply, ''I'm comfortable doing these numbers. I can give it my best shot. It finally depends on the audience and how viewers accept it.''
But this girl has certain limits set for herself which she won't cross. ''I don't think I'll kiss on screen. I'm not comfortable with the idea and so I wouldn't do it. Life is hectic and there is little time for anything else. I've had boyfriends in the past. But, I'm not seeing anyone right now.''
It's just work and this workaholic enjoys every bit of it. ''There was a time a few years ago when I worked for 72 hours at a stretch. I didn't mind that at all,'' says Natassha. In fact, between chilling out at home and working like a maniac, she would prefer the latter. ''That's how I am. I love acting and that can never tire me.''

mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 12:09am | IP Logged
thanx a lot for the article
nandinee Senior Member
nandinee
nandinee

Posted: 05 February 2005 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

thanks for sharing

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top