4/20 - Rang Episode Update - completed

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Alright...let's get on with the episode...lol let's see what happens today

Precap: Khanak sees Suraaj's dead body and blames Shantanu for his death

Today's episode:

Everybody is crying....when Suraaj's dad says Dharam Singh I wanted to fix the roof of the haveli but the foundations of my house have been displaced. I wanted to paint the walls of the house...but now my life is just filled with the colour black. Suraaj's mom is about to collapse...when Khanak's mom goes and helps her along with bui. His dad asks to do justice to them...Dharam Singh consoles him. Suraaj's bro says Dharam Singh kaka you're the oldest...please think of something. My dad doesn't want to say anything...but we have to think right? Who is bring money to our house from tomorrow? (is that all that worries him?) You know my condition right....but still I'll try my best for my family (okay can I whack him? He and his wife are not worried even a bit...ughh!) He continues will Adda go to work in this age or should I send the women of the house to work? We will lose the honour of our house! He points to Shantanu and says that because of him the only breadearner is gone! Shantanu says that he did not intent...but Dharam Singh interupts and says just the leave the matter of intention...if good intentions would fill the stomachs than no one would sleep hungry. Shantanu promises that no one in this house will sleep hungry...it doesn't matter what kind of help or how much money you want...I will give it to you!

Khanak comes and says will you give us enough money that will bring back my Suraaj. Shantanu turns around as she speaks...aww she still has mehndi on her hands! She walks downstairs in anger...will you give me enough money so I can buy my husband back from Yamraaj? Tell me how much money do you have? Enough money that at every festival we can hear Suraaj's laughter? She starts to cry again leaving Shantanu feeling ashamed! Her mom runs to her to hug her...while Suraaj's bro and his wife are giving her evil look...ughh!

Shantanu looks dejected...he doesn't know what to do...Khanak asks...tell me do you have that much money...otherwise I don't want your money! She goes to Adda and says please get this murderer punished...she folds her hands...while Shantanu looks shocked out of his mind. Please listen to me Adda...this same man in the Mandir told me that because of his irresponsiblity...my husband has died. Shantanu yells what is wrong with you? She tells Dharam Singh that by asking this man money...he won't be punished...we are Rajputs we don't take money! We take revenge! Dharam Singh give this man a punishment...give this murderer a punishment! She starts to cry again uncontrollably! Her mom and sister-in-law run to console her when she falls down on the floor still pleading for him to be punished. She runs back to Adda and says this same man has killed your son...her brother-in-law yells what are you saying Khanak? He tells Gopi to take Khanak inside (with pure fakness!) Khanak yells no jethji! This man should get such a punishment that he realizes that due to him what has happened to our family! She looks at Shantanu and says what do you think...just by giving us money...you will get away with all this! Shantanu gets frustrated and yells what has happened to you? I don't want to give money so I can get away...I genuinely want to help you all. Khanak folds her hands and yells we don't want your help! This must happen in your city that people give money to get away from their crimes...but not in our village! She asks Adda again to say something...she goes to Maii and says please something...but Suraaj's mom hugs her to try to console her.

Her brother-in-law says that please try to understand...Bui yells you shut up! Khanak is absolutely right! (wow she is actually siding with her!) For the person who has ruined a woman's suhaag should be punished! To take money from him won't be punishment but another face of apologizing. Khanak runs to Dharam Singh and says that my Suraaj's angre won't be cooled until he is punished. Dharam Singh tells her to calm down...he asks Adda if he wants to say something. Adda says that Khanak is right Rajput take revenge not money! If somebody's farm is burned...then you can give money but if somebody burns another human being then he should be punished! Dharam Singh says alright then after a certain cermoney...the Paanch will sit and decide what the punishment will be. He asksShantanu to stay in the villiage till a decision is taken. He asks some men to keep an eye on Shantanu...when he wants to say something his manager tells him not to say anything right now.

In Mumbai

Shantanu's dad yells at Chosky that if he can't do anything then he is coming there...basically Chosky tells him not to worry things would be alright in 4 days.

Back

Chosky goes to Suraaj's family and says what will happen by taking revenge? He will go to jail but even for you this house will become like a jail. If around 10-12 lakhs are in the bank than you will start to get the same wage coming in as Suraaj used to bring. I know that it will not lessen the pain but your hunger will be taken care of right? Adda says that you are talking about hunger...who feels hungry now? When your own life has become a burden...what am I going to do? How will I face my widowed bahu? Khanak's mom says what has happened? Our whole life has been ruined! What will happen to my daughter? She talks about how her daughter's maan has been filled with raate...Shantanu looks like he is about to go console her right now. On the other hand, bhabhi is doing ishara baazi to Suraaj's bro telling him to do something! Suraaj's bro says that you are thinking about the wage...was Suraaj going to work on the same income for the rest of his life. He would have made a lot of money...opened his own factory! Just one mistake of Shantanu has made the whole house a cemetary! He hasn't killed one person but ruined the future of every single member of this house. (just like Shantanu I am rolling my eyes as well!) Now you just want to throw 10 lakhs at us! Chosky keeps on increasing the price (and I fear that the evil eyes will come out of their sockets) Chosky continues that it doesn't matter how much you want...Sir is willing to give it to you...he displays the bag filled with money. Suraaj's bro greedly opens the bag...Chosky says that he just want the matter to die down as quickly as possible. Adda wants to say something but Suraaj's bro interupts and says don't think of your money as Gangajaal...this doesn't mean that your sins have been washed off. This is our bad luck that we have to take money from you! But Adda says that no we don't want your money...I can see the blood of my son in them...my bahu's sindoor-less maang in them! Please Shantanu take the money and go...he has folded his hands as well...Chosky tells him to understand and then asks Maangal to make his dad understand. Maangal says Adda but his Adda gives him a side look and he returns the bag. Adda tells him to leave before the matter gets worse! Shantanu and Chosky leave dejected...not before Shantanu turns around to say something but stops himself.

Precap: Khanak imagines Suraaj and promises him that she will come to him really soon! Just once I need to get your murderer punished. Natasha's dad promises to separate Shantanu and Natasha by keeping him in that village forever. Shantanu goes to Khanak and says that your family will never feel the kammi of money. Khanak says that she will take care of her family...she doesn't need him.

Editing
Edited by -bhootni- - 14 years ago
thanxxx for the update.

fatima
finally done...sorry it took so long!!
wait..did i read right? natasha's dad said that he will keep shaan in the village forever? 😲 i like her dad! 😆

thanks for the update sumi!
lol np nitz!! and tell me about it...I was shocked by the precap..woah so Natasha out of the way without any major effort :P
dude..i hope her dad is successful in this plan. but i kinda want shaan and khanak to come to the city, i really want to see how she changes herself. 😆

i can never stay happy with one thing.
lol I want them to come to the city too...and they will...but only after Natasha and Shantanu are separated :P
OMG! i saw the episode. 😆 i like natasha's dad..i hope that he tries to keep shaan in the village for a while so that ShaNak can get married..and then the dad won't have anything to worry about.

y'know..after watching the episode, i really feel like natasha is a good person. i mean she told shaan to think about the 'girl' while he was being freakin arrogant about it. 😡 once again, i felt like cursing shaan today. 😆
pathetic wat is kt doing over dere
lol that's true...even I like Natasha...I hope she doesn't become a vamp!