Bandini

Bandini Live Update 20th April Note on page 44 - Page 5

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Rakhie_08

Sisters here to surprise me for my birthday!!  So I'm gonna go now.  will catch up with everyone later

Oh Wow Happy Birthday 🥳 ðŸ¥³ ðŸ¥³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umm1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kuttapu

Oh..i really want DM to be there! but now..maybe they will show 'Hiten-the moochwala' defending Santu's honor!

Or may be Ben Baa-the-moochwali 😉??
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: kuttapu

Oh..i really want DM to be there! but now..maybe they will show 'Hiten-the moochwala' defending Santu's honor!

Don't hold your breath on Hiten, he's total loser we might have better luck with suraj

xXS.ArtzXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Dm in bed...doctor asks r u ok nw...he says s...al r standing nw...doctor leaves...baa asks wht hapend...he replies my car got an accident,.sarang came ther and savd me,.birwa wit shame...al leave xcept santu...dm tries 2 comfort pillow,.bt santu helps him and says im gng 2 take water 2 u...he says aiy...bt she stops i wil,.u wil sleep,.then baa thanks sarang...they leave...bt baa asks them 2 stay here...sarang refuses bt rudr says ok wit sli8 smile...sarang says y did u say ok?rudr says its 4 u and mongi,.sarang thankd him,.santu takes pani 4 dm...
umm1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So DM is injured and Santu is playing nurse??Good. I like it.😃
iSakshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dishum04

Dm in bed...doctor asks r u ok nw...he says s...al r standing nw...doctor leaves...baa asks wht hapend...he replies my car got an accident,.sarang came ther and savd me,.birwa wit shame...al leave xcept santu...dm tries 2 comfort pillow,.bt santu helps him and says im gng 2 take water 2 u...he says aiy...bt she stops i wil,.u wil sleep,.then baa thanks sarang...they leave...bt baa asks them 2 stay here...sarang refuses bt rudr says ok wit sli8 smile...sarang says y did u say ok?rudr says its 4 u and mongi,.sarang thankd him,.santu takes pani 4 dm...

awww santu attending to her hubby Muahzzzz😳
xXS.ArtzXx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sarang says its birwa,..rudr says i cant believe tis,.santu heard tis...Precp:santu goes 2 rudr and says i want 2 talk 2 u...dm saw tis...
macjack7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
im not going to read the updates yet
i wanna see what happens
then comment later
ammos how you doing???
bumtrinket thumbnail
Part 2 - DM is back on his bed with the doctor looking grim. He's fractured his arm. Baa wants to know what happened. He says he lost control and Sarang saved him.

Santu stays behind to take care of him and when he tries to tell her off, she tells him to shut it and take it. He gets pissy about her tone and sits up, saying he'll show her. It's very cute.

Baa thanks Sarang who is very embarassed and invites him and Rudr to come stay the night. A light goes off over Rudr's head and he accepts. He tells Sarang he's doing it so he and Monghi can spend time together.

Santu is in the kitchen getting water for DM when she overhears Rudr asking Sarang to tell him the truth of DM's accident. She can't hear Sarang's reply properly so she follows them.
iSakshi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dishum04

Sarang says its birwa,..rudr says i cant believe tis,.santu heard tis...Precp:santu goes 2 rudr and says i want 2 talk 2 u...dm saw tis...

oh damn its getting THERE😲