Users

Frequent Posters

Neha_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: mr.superkool

wait what kind of identity
mahaan banne ki
ya fir woh jo first love ko bhool chuka hai and think he loves riddhima...
love changing person
or the one who dont know to respect his wife infront of mom

The identity of  a man who can marry a woman he knows could never love him!Someone who can save a woman who he hates time and again,knowing she will give him no brownie points for that.A man who knows how to move away when he sees Arman and Ridhima resisting their love for him.You think he is trying to be mahaan-i think he is doing what everyone should do-give Ridhima a free rein!

And talking abt first love and how he forgot Tamanaa-Have you read Romeo and Juliet-the two people who are reknowned by the world for their love.Did you know Romeo loved Rosalind before he met Juliet?So now are you going to scorn his love for Juliet too...

You might cuz I dont expect you to see logic or reason!

I love Arman-I always did!But i dont blindly want him to be God!And start hating everyone merely because they are not Arman
zara-KSG-malik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

ARMAAN TO ARMAAN HAI.........us ki to kia baat hai

but i think this will lead to bashing unfortunately.......

AVKKG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Agree completely.
ARmaan is the PERFECT Guy!
There is no one else who can do so much for Ridhima's every single smile and happiness as much as Armaan has done.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: mr.superkool

let me say this post id not funny...and if u felt so then should check up urself...kuch leti kyun nahi....kahaan tumhe funny laga yeah post

when did i say u to be like Armaan its just then Sid cant be Armaan in dmg even if its sidma thats what in the postπŸ˜•is that funny for u....then here this one for u hahahaha

😲😳πŸ₯± I need a check up ! 😳 πŸ˜†

Khair, I found it funny how people think that if Sid tries to be like Armaan he can't become one.. My ques is, why on the earth Sid would TRY to become Armaan????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Sorry that is DAMN funny acc. to me..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... And abt the Mahaanta, just read a post of Sue, on Why why why Armaan is behaving lke MahaanπŸ₯±πŸ˜†

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
And an unwanted but NECESSARY advice to u, try respect others' choice, becoz it's public forum.. Telling me that "I should go for check up", doesnt create an impact on me, but people can get an idea of the person who is saying that :D
Cutee999 thumbnail
100% agree with u, no one can be like Armaan, and also no one can beat him, he is the best.
NIDIZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pratik well wat should I say u said it everything sir...yeh sid can never be Lyk Armaan,he could not even say tat he luv's Ridz...to her...
Ishia thumbnail
MASTER JI opps Prathick.
agreed with u.. Armaan is Armaan....
-Nayab- thumbnail

Comparison topics are NOT allowed.

Please refer here: Dill Mill Gayye Forum Rules

Topic Closed.

DMG Dev Team.