Fan Fictions

A-K Fan Fic Do looks really...?Part 1

Angelicmist thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Updated in another post. Please check the following link.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/136799

Angad Khanna: Smart, dashing, proud and sometimes hotheaded. He is a sweet guy deep down and doesn't really think about emotions such as love. Girls are completley "Fida" over him and he could care less, though this fact does make him proud. He is a music majors student in Mumbai University, in his Sophomore year. He wants be become a singer, well "ROCK STAR". He is also taking business classes part time because his dad forces him too. 

Note: He is nice to everyone, atleast in front of them yes. 

Kripa Sharma: A sweet pretty and a gulible girl who is a bit over weight. (a bit more than Mishty at this point but she still looks pretty as in her facial features smile etc.)Her weight problem has been eating her up since forever, but she never let's it show. She is extremely smart but not the nerd type. And, despite her weight problems, she dresses herself up very casually and is very stylish(Note: I don't mean mini skirts or tank tops stylish, but designer wear jeans, and tops etc. I hope you get what I am trying to say). She also looks really beautiful in Patiala Salwar suits, though she rarely wears them. She is in Angad's business class. 

She totally believes in love, but has never let anyone know about it. She knows that nobody will ever be able to love her..not in the way she looks. So, she keeps her feelings to herself and avoids talking about guys. She has this natural talent, which enables her to understand a person throughly during her first meeting. Many have tried to fool her...but she knew it all... 

Mishty Bose:Kripa's best friend...she pretends to be her best friend. She is not all that bad but she takes advantage of poor Kripa. She has the hots for Angad. She is also in Kripa and Angad's business class.

Aaliyah Malhotra-Pretty, smart and sweet. Kripa's real best friend, who is always encourging her. She is a bit flirty but totally focused on her studies and wants to make it big😊. She thinks she know Kripa very well (she does know her well, most than all) but in reality she doesn't there are many secrets that Kripa has hidden deep down in her heart..that only god and she knows. She tell Kripa everything and never lets her dow. She cares for Kripa and is there to support her in tough times. Also encourages to loose some weight.

Harshini Mehra-Basically the same as Aaliya but she is head-over-heels in love with Prithvi. 23/7 she is dreaming about him and bugs Kripa and Aaliya with her Prithvi talk all the time.

Prithivi Bose-Another college hunk, he is taking businnes as majors in University. Angad and him are 55%ish friendly because there parents are business partners, but not the bestest friends in the world. They've had their fueds.   

Karthik-Angad's bro, who is in love with Aaliyah. He is an sweet guy, very lively. (more characterstics will be added soon)

The rest will be added soon.

~~Mist~~

Edited by Angelicmist - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelicmist thumbnail

Promo

It's a beautiful monday September morning. The sun is high up in the sky. The plants are smiling under the suns rays. A cute girl, calmly,  tilts her head in her bed. Just then *tring* her alarm goes off and her peacful sleep is disturbed. She yawns and pulls away her covers.

Kripa (to herself): Good Morning! Rise and shine sweety. Time to get back to Universty!

~~~~~~~~

A tall, handsome and muscular guy, dressed in 91FM black trackpants and a white vest is seen jogging by Chowpatty Beach. He gleams like a star under the sun ray with all the sweat shining on his suave face. The oohs and aahs are heard from girls he is passing by or vice versa.

Angad (whining to himself):Angad beta, holidays khatam, now back to that boring University again. I can't take no more business classes. Bhagavan pleas koi to karishma kar..

Misfit_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
great job! plz continue. 👏
Angelicmist thumbnail

Part 1-Do looks really matter?

Kripa has to get to her economics class by 9 o'clock so, she hurriedly takes a shower and dresses herself in blue embroided jeans, sporty black T-shirt paired with a denim jean jacket. She applies no make upon her face except a pale pink lip-gloss and eyeliner. She is looking very sweet and her deep-brown eyes look more compelling than anything about her. She eats a French toast along with a glass of orange juice for breakfast and is ready to start a new year of her life.

Kripa hurriedly makes her way down to the parking lot from her apartment, where her best-friend Aaliya is waiting for her in her car.

Kripa nervously knocks on the car's door and motions, Aaliya to open up the locks. In 20 second Kripa is seated beside Aaliyah and they are off to their university campus.

Aaliya: So, you ready for today?

Kripa: More than I'll ever be. I am going to become a successful businessperson one day and I'll work to the best of my ability.

Aaliya assuring her in an silly manner: Yes, Ms. Sharma you definitely will. After all awein nahin bani ho meri friend.

Kripa sarcastically: Oh acha ji. Anyway yaar mazaak chod, university campus jaane se pehle who jo, beach ke paas mandir hai na wahan please paanch minute ke liy stop karna.

Aaliya: Ji Madam.

Kripa: Shut up yaar! Kya Madam-Miss  laga rakha, naam hai mera, call me Kripa.

Aaliya: Acha baba theek hai.

---------

On the other hand, Angad Khanna is ready to rock his second last year in university. He is going to make sure that he get's all the attention in order to be crowned the president of the Music Department and possibly become the student body president for his senior year in the University. He knew it would be a piece of cake for him, since he was already popular with the ladies and had quite a impact on the guys too. After all on day he was going to become the dynamic ANGAD THE "ROCK STAR".

He is wearing black leather jeans a pale blue "FCUK" (brand name) T-shirt paired with a ripped denim jacket.

Angad makes his way down to the living room in his parent's huge "Khanna Manor". He stops by and takes his Dadi's blessings and kisses her goodbye. He is the only person in his family besides hi brother, Karthik who cares for him. His mother and father, Dilip and Naina Khanna are too busy in their business making money, that they have no time for their kids.

Angad is about leave for university, before he could walk out the door Dadi calls him.

Dadi: Angad beta tum aaj apne jeevan ek naye saal ki shuruwat kar rahe ho, mera khayal ki tum University jaane se pehle mandir zaroor hokar jaana.

Angad tries to refuse: Dadi but…

Dadi cuts him off: Not buts Angad, tumhe mandir zaroor jaana hoga, aur jaakar bhagvan ka ashirwad lena hoga. Tumhara saara saal bahot acha jayega agar tum bhagvaan ka naam lekar apne is naye saal ki shuruwat karoge.

Angad giving up: Okay, Okay Dadi jaise aap chahti hain, main mandri zaroor hokar jaoonga.

Dadi: Pakka?

Angad reassures her by hugging her: Pakka Dadi. Main aapka kaha kabhi na maanu, yeh kabhi ho sakta hai kya?

Dadi, smiling: Who to hai, acha ab mera sab se pyara bacha university ke pehle din hi late ho jayega. Ab jao.

Angad, rushing out the door: Ji Dadi bye and love you.

Dadi: Bye beta, apna khayal rakhna and Dadi loves you too.

COMING UP NEXT: Kripa and Angad's first meeting…    

Guys please tell me whether you like this or not. This is my first attempt at writing a Fan-Fic and I also want to know whether I should continue or not.

~Mist~ 

taniya_22 thumbnail
It was brilliant...plz cont. soon...👏👏👏