Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged
can anyone please tell me the answer of this question...

if this new guy (don't know his name), is the main lead of Geet and Dev isn't then why Geet creative showed and still showing lovey dovey romantic scenes of Dev & Geet?? I'm sure if they didn't have shown those cute romantic scenes such as; D&G first meeting where dev tries to help geet with the dupatta, then the scene where dev took care of her wound, then the lodi scenes, bridge scenes, lake-side scenes, eye-locking scenes, mela scenes and last but no the least the scene where he confesses her saying I love you.

why are they showing these scenes when dev isn't the main lead afterall?? isn't it like the mental torture for us fans who have fallen in love with this jodi? if they haven't shown these scenes then we wouldn't have had such sadness to see the new guy or accepting the truth. Isn't it like spraying salt over the wound when D&G will be separated??

what do you all think?? creatives should either focus more on geet & the main lead or change the idea of separating D&G

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

charminggirl123walestarSSWATISbutterfly15..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Whose fault is it anyway?" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged

Dear, both of them are mainleads for the moment...Dev and Maan.  I really dont know what the CVs has decided but its fair to show cute scenes between D&G now if they are sticking the original trackTongue Lets enjoy the current track without worrying about the future.

PS! The new guys name is Gurmeet=)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anna44

stephhh

IF-Rockerz

stephhh

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
I know dear but if they separates Dev & Geet then it will be hard for D&G fans to tolerate it because we've fallen in love with this jodi and those scenes have made me crazy for them...I hope geet creatives will understand our pain

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

walestarbeintehaa.

SophiaQ

SophiaQ

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
^ The point was that fans were supposed to realize from the beginning that something was shady about Geet's marriage to Dev. I don't know about the rest, but I knew from the beginning that Dev would turn out to be negative. So I never got attached to their pairing, despite the love scenes. You're supposed to be experiencing the relationship through Geet, so you understand the jolt she gets when something goes wrong (which it will, we just don't know WHAT yet).

When the show was announced, it was said that Gurmeet would be playing the lead. So......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Annie0247pakirani

walestar

walestar

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stephhh

I know dear but if they separates Dev & Geet then it will be hard for D&G fans to tolerate it because we've fallen in love with this jodi and those scenes have made me crazy for them...I hope geet creatives will understand our pain
Ya I Totally agree Wid U.....Dev Geet Seperated Than it will be hard for all dev geet fanz you r absoulutly rite

beintehaa.

IF-Sizzlerz

beintehaa.

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
My questions exactly!
They made me fall in love with DG jodi and now i hear that Dev is negative and that Maan is the main lead guy! not fair cvs. You shouldnt have shown those scenes then Cry

Mallika113

IF-Sizzlerz

Mallika113

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
CVs never make it easy for viewersLOL  They like to torture us.  See because of Mann, we have so many discussions goingLOL    We will tune to the serial to see who Geet picks as her final man.Big smileGeet and Dev share awesome chemistry, but after today  ,  Geet and Mann share great chemistry too.  So everybody is torn which side to pick once moreLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anna44

anna44

IF-Rockerz

anna44

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
I am still confuse...if Dev is not the main lead then why Geet is getting married to Dev... ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfused

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.