Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

chandsiya

chandsiya

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 5:21am | IP Logged
just for fun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "handsome cid officers" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 5:26am | IP Logged
no offences to abhijit sir & his fans....... but being daya sir fan...... 4 me daya sir looks more handsome..... Embarrassed Embarrassed.......he really have an overpowering personality........ looks very authentic CID officer on screen Big smile......

suveenaster

suveenaster

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 5:27am | IP Logged
wel...both abhijeet n daya r  handsome..bt i alwayz go 1st 4.....DAYA...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Pls.....I don't  like such comparisions.

Daya maybe a conventional handsome guy, but Abhijeet has 'uncoventional' good looks. And I don't want to compare them...I love them both equally.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarsuhaani.cidmjhtShagnika-Mema-

jatt48

jatt48

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 7:07am | IP Logged
salam,,,,i like both but i think abhijeet is more handsome then dayaUnhappy ,,,plz daya and abhijeet  losse some weight plz plz plzDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-purnima-

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Hi I dont think I can vote here. I agree with Visrom. Abhi-Daya are too unique. They cannot be compared. They are different, they complement each other and so on. But I dont look at actors because of looks, I look at them because of their acting. And Aditya sir-Dayanand sir have made us fall in love with their characters. I believe both are good looking in their own ways. They cant be compared. And the word handsome, like the word hot, is rather, I dont know how to say, but rather not apt here. Both have the looks but we love them because of the acting, the persona, the bonding, the teamwork etc.

No Offense Meant

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sristyjatt48Shagnika

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 7:20am | IP Logged
sorry double posted

Edited by drilabh - 20 April 2010 at 7:21am

-purnima-

IF-Sizzlerz

-purnima-

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jatt48

salam,,,,i like both but i think abhijeet is more handsome then dayaUnhappy ,,,plz daya and abhijeet  losse some weight plz plz plzDay Dreaming

LOL LOL...me wanted to say same thing.... but i think more than abhijit sir... daya sir needs to loose some weight....he was so much slimmer when he had joined CID Embarrassed. Embarrassed Embarrassed.... he runs so much in many episodes tab bhi weight loss nahi hua Confused Confused.....& abhijit sir is fit & fine......  

Post Reply New Post

Go to top