IF-Sizzlerz

shivani9

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 10:17am | IP Logged
yes please without evil T & N.....for me
T very obvious Tapasya ....
N is not Nandish..... its Naani...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~~~~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Change the banner (Page 4)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
icchha slapping taps should be included LOL

~~~~

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 20 April 2010 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Taps is such a sati savitri na..even after marriage she acts lovey dovey wid sid 4 the murder plan...wow some ppl know how to talk abt InfedilityShockedOuch......n if Veer n Ichcha r there then its infedility.................kya baat haiWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sihu~~~~shyamsshonuuChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
hon, thats called blindly support ur star by hook or by cook like the cvs do , let taps win all the time

~~~~

arunima_LUIT

IF-Rockerz

arunima_LUIT

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 12:58am | IP Logged
I donno wy sum ppl hav problem wid SID...wy ignore n hate a guy just bcoz he is not as good looking n smart as Nandu n Rohit.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed..well he has wat  a girl wud really like..he is simple,honest, faithful n blindly believes watever his lover saysLOL....Wink
   come on u dont bash a character just bcoz he looks bad....

PS: He looks better than any average indian male that u c on our streets., i m not talkin abt films i m talkin abt real indian males, crores of them u c on streets in Delhi, Mumbai,Chennai,Ludhiana,  Benaaras,BHopal, Mysore,Patna, Guwahati, Jodhpur.........anyone who has graduated in geography plz support me.....
Sid poor baby...my heart goes out to u
Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pinky666divy609shonuushyams~~~~ChillMaarYaar

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged
sweety , ya ppl think sid dont suit taps , but i always q why not his love?? he loved her blindly and went to extent of killing someone , oh sid gud gud smile and he is gud actor ..... i would have loved to see sid and taps together but allas

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shyams~~~~shonuu

SRKLuvr

IF-Sizzlerz

SRKLuvr

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 2:29am | IP Logged
only to spare veer

divy609

IF-Dazzler

divy609

Posted: 21 April 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arunima_luvdsky

<font size="4">I donno wy sum ppl hav problem wid SID...wy ignore n hate a guy just bcoz he is not as good looking n smart as <font color="#cc0000">Nandu n Rohit.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed</font>..well he has wat a girl wud really like..he is simple,honest, faithful n blindly believes watever his lover saysLOL....Wink
come on u dont bash a character just bcoz he looks bad....

PS: He looks better than any average indian male that u c on our streets., i m not talkin abt films i m talkin abt real indian males, crores of them u c on streets in Delhi, Mumbai,Chennai,Ludhiana, Benaaras,BHopal, Mysore,Patna, Guwahati, Jodhpur.........anyone who has graduated in geography plz support me.....
Sid poor baby...my heart goes out to u</font>Wink

Yeah arunima If U remember even Taps felt he was smart she was attracted to him in their first meeting itself and she had even told Ichcha that he had all the qualities that a Guy should have so................that's what she's gonna get at the end

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shyamsChillMaarYaar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top